Philips Respironics SleepMapper Bluetooth Module for System One REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
In use this Bluetooth module connects to the back of any compatible PR System One device (see below). Once connected the module should be paired with a smartphone or tablet computer with the FREE SleepMapper App installed. You can then transmit data between your mobile device and your CPAP or BiPAP for easy, instant access to your sleep therapy data, as well as personalized tools and information about your sleep therapy treatment. Learn More
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 100200B
- HCPCS Code A9279
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959005129
- SystemOne REMstar Plus 250, REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 450, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 550, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 650, REMstar Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 750, BiPAP Auto 760, and BiPAP Auto SV 960 Not Compatible With System One REMstar 150, REMstar SE 220, BiPAP ST, or older Philips Respironics CPAP or BiPAP devices.
- Size (Approx) 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.0 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.0 Lbs
- Software Requires the FREE SleepMapper App available for iPhone and iPad devices from the iTunes App Store; and for Android devices from Google play.
- Hardware Connects to any compatible PR System One CPAP or BiPAP Machine to transmit sleep therapy data to your smartphone or tablet computer.