All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Philips Respironics SleepMapper Bluetooth Module for System One CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DISCONTINUED)
In use this Bluetooth module connects to the back of any compatible PR System One device (see below). Once connected the module should be paired with a smartphone or tablet computer with the FREE SleepMapper App installed. You can then transmit data between your mobile device and your CPAP or BiPAP for easy, instant access to your sleep therapy data, as well as personalized tools and information about your sleep therapy treatment. Learn More
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 100200B
- HCPCS Code A9279
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959005129
- SystemOne REMstar Plus 250, REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 450, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 550, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 650, REMstar Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 750, BiPAP Auto 760, and BiPAP Auto SV 960 Not Compatible With System One REMstar 150, REMstar SE 220, BiPAP ST, or older Philips Respironics CPAP or BiPAP devices.
- Size (Approx) 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.0 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.0 Lbs
- Software Requires the FREE SleepMapper App available for iPhone and iPad devices from the iTunes App Store; and for Android devices from Google play.
- Hardware Connects to any compatible PR System One CPAP or BiPAP Machine to transmit sleep therapy data to your smartphone or tablet computer.