Philips Respironics 6 Foot Ultra-Light White Performance Tubing for CPAP & BiPAP Machines
ULTR-ALIGHT & FLEXIBLE
With the introduction of minimalist, ultra-light CPAP masks it is more important ever to reduce the dragging and pulling that can be caused by traditional, heavy CPAP hoses and tubing. Performance Tubing solves that problem with reduced weight and added convenience.
LOOKS GOOD & WORKS GREAT
Peformance Tubing is pure white in color so it looks less clinical (and ugly) than standard gray CPAP tubing. It includes ergonomically designed end caps that are easier to grasp and remove; and because it comes in a standard 6-foot length with universal cuffs Performance Tubing can be easily substituted for the standard tubing in any CPAP or BiPAP setup.
It's not just for Philips Respironics CPAP & BiPAP Systems! Performance Tubing will work with any machine that uses standard CPAP tubing including most machines from ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Human Design Medical, Somnetics, Puritan Bennett, Covidien, and more.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1032907
- HCPCS Code A7037
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959002173
- Warranty 30 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines that use Standard or Performance Tubing.
- Inner Diameter 19 MM
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex