If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
BUY NOW & EARN $2.70 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SMALL & ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT!
The Amara View from Philips Respironics is designed to rest lightly on the face without pinching, pressure or over-tightening. The mask's overall footprint and frame is much smaller than those of traditional full face masks. In fact, the Amara View is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks on the market. When you have it on you'll barely know it's there!
ENJOY THE VIEW
One benefit of the Amara View's minimalist design is a completely open field of view. There's no forehead support, no frame edge, no t-bar, no big cushion, nothing at all above your nostrils to block your field of vision. With Amara View you can wear glasses, watch TV, read, and relax in bed before going to sleep.
UNIQUE CUSHION ELIMINATES PRESSURE POINTS
At the heart of the Amara View is its unique under-the-nose cushion. The main body of the cushion covers your mouth so you can breathe naturally, as needed, with your mouth open or closed. A small, rectangular hole in the top of the cushion allows you to breath through your nose as well. There are no nasal inserts, pillows or extras; just a single cushion that delivers therapy air to your nose and mouth allowing you to breathe naturally and rest fully throughout the night.
FLEXIBLE SHORT TUBE & 360° SWIVEL
A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Amara View's elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimize pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. The 360° swivel elbow provides greater flexibility for tube positioning during sleep as well.
JUST FOUR PARTS WITH EASY ASSEMBLY
With just four parts the Amara View is easy to clean and maintain. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place with one click when you're done -- there's no cushion clip to break, lose or replace!
SOFT, SECURE HEADGEAR WITH QUICK RELEASE CLIPS
Amara View Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping. Quick release Talon Headgear Clips are easy to put on and take off and they're made of soft plastic so they won't break with repeated use. Just twist the Talon Clip to remove it from the mask frame and press to snap it back on.
UNIVERSAL FRAME FITS ALL CUSHION SIZES
The Amara View features a universal frame that will fit any Amara View cushion size; so if you find that you need to change the size of your mask you can simply purchase a new cushion and snap it on to your existing frame. There are three cushion sizes available -- Small, Medium & Large -- to fit a wide range of faces.
- Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask - Brochure (PDF)
- Amara Full Face CPAP Mask - Instructions (PDF)
- Amara Full Face CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Amara View Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Cushion, Short Tube, and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1090622 (Small), 1090623 (Medium), 1090624 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959009196, 00606959009202, 00606959009219
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP and bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask, Hybrid Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)