If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
GEL & SILICONE CUSHION OPTIONS
The updated Amara is available with two interchangeable cushions. The soft, Blue Gel Cushion provides exceptional seal and comfort with a soft outer shell that conforms to the face while a thicker inner wall supports the mask and adds stability. The lightweight, Clear Silicone Cushion offers a more traditional fit that uses airflow from your CPAP or BiPAP machine to seal the cushion gently against the face without pinching or pressure points.
A REAL LIGHTWEIGHT
The Amara's simplified design makes it easy to fit and easy to use. 20% lighter than the leading full face mask, the Amara eliminates pressure on the face and drag on the headgear so it feels light to wear and is less susceptible to leaks. The Amara is easy to fit, easy to put on and easy to take off -- even one handed.
SIMPLICITY IS KEY
With just four parts the Amara is easy to clean and maintain. The cushion comes off with one click for cleaning and snaps back into place with one click when you're done -- there's no cushion clip to break, lose or replace!
Amara Headgear is soft and sturdy with inlaid tabs for convenience in gripping. Quick release Talon Headgear Clips are easy to put on and take off and they're made of soft plastic so they won't break with repeated use. Just twist the Talon Clip to remove it from the mask frame and press to snap it back on.
FINE GLIDE FOREHEAD SUPPORT
Amara's fine-glide forehead adjuster changes the forehead pad depth in minute increments. It's great for fine tuning mask fit and eliminating leaks with just one hand. The premium forehead pad distributes pressure evenly across the forehead reducing pressure points and discomfort.
Angled Micro-Exhalation Ports in the mask elbow, like those found in the popular ComfortGel Blue and ComfortGel Blue Full, provide quiet diffuse airflow away from bed partners and the mask user.
SIZED TO FIT
The updated Amara Full Face Mask is available in four sizes -- petite, small, medium and large -- all of which will fit onto a single unified frame size identical to the popular "RS" Reduced Size frame that was available on original Amara mask packs. The Standard Amara Frame Size has been discontinued. All Amara cushions will fit on both RS and Standard frame sizes.
- Amara Full Face CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Amara Full Face CPAP Mask - Instructions (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Amara Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Cushion and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1090200 (Mask with Petite Silicone Cushion), 1090201 (Mask with Small Silicone Cushion), 1090226 (Mask with Medium Silicone Cushion), 1090227 (Mask with Large Silicone Cushion), 1090400 (Mask with Petite Gel Cushion), 1090401 (Mask with Small Gel Cushion), 1090405 (Mask with Medium Gel Cushion), 1090406 (Mask with Large Gel Cushion)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959012639
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Petite, Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)