F&P myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow Generator System (Includes Free Cannula)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
ADJUSTABLE AIR FLOW UP TO 60 LPM
MyAIRVO 2’s Integrated Flow Generator delivers warmed, humidified air at rates of 2-60 LPM depending on user requirements. An easy push button interface and color display let you know what the current flow target is as well as the status of air delivery.
HEATED AIRSPIRAL TUBE FOR COMFORT
Cold drips and gurgling, caused by condensation in tubing and cannulas, have always been a big complaint for high flow air and oxygen users. MyAIRVO 2 tackles these problems head on with the AirSpiral Tube.
AirSpiral tubes contain two spiral elements -- a heating spiral to warm the air as it passes through the tube, and an insulating to protect warmed air in the tube from temperature variations outside the tube. Working together with MyAIRVO the AirSpiral reduces condensation by 93% to ensure warm, humidified air without any annoying droplets or distracting sounds.
COMFORTABLE DELIVERY WITH OPTIFLOW+
The unique OptiFlow+ Nasal Cannula features a concave base, together with the soft contoured prongs to enhance comfort to the septum and nares. Soft cheek pads with a larger surface area promote stability, and minimize pressure on the face; and an integrated headstrap clip improves tubing management to simplify eating, drinking, and communicating. Three sizes are available -- Small, Medium & Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
IMPROVE OXYGEN THERAPY COMFORT
MyAIRVO 2 is compatible with supplemental continuous flow oxygen, up to 15 LPM, for users who require it. Simply connect your oxygen concentrator (or cylinder) to MyAIRVO 2’s supplemental oxygen port and an in-built ultrasonic analyzer integrates the flow without requiring calibration or special setup. If you believe MyAIRVO 2 could help with your oxygen therapy talk to your doctor to learn more.
INTELLIGENT ENHANCEMENTS & EASE OF USE
MyAIRVO 2 was designed from start to finish with the user in mind. A bright display screen on the front of the unit, and audible alert sounds, provide information on current settings, compliance, and performance. During the night alert sounds are made quieter, and the display dims, to ensure a good night’s sleep. (For safety system alarms are unaffected.) MyAIRVO 2’s AirSpiral tubing includes a handy molded clip for attaching the tube to clothing or bedding; an integrated temperature sensor to eliminate inconvenient probes, cables and adapters; and molded grips at both ends to assist with connection and disconnection.
- F&P myAIRVO 2 Product Brochure (PDF)
- F&P myAIRVO 2 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- F&P myAIRVO 2 User Manual (PDF)
- F&P myAIRVO 2 Prescription Guide (PDF)
- F&P AirSpiral Heated Tube Brochure (PDF)
- F&P AirSpiral Heated Tube Instructions (PDF)
- F&P Optiflow+ Cannula Brochure (PDF)
- F&P Optiflow+ Fitting Guide (PDF)
- F&P Optiflow+ Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package My AIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow Generator, Printed User Manual, Oxygen Inlet Extension Kit, HC360 Water Chamber, 2 Air Filters, Power Cord, Funnel, AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube, OptiFlow+ Nasal Cannula (Small, Medium or Large), 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Part Number(s) PT100US
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012422248
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 11.6 x 6.7 x 6.9 inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.8 Lbs
- Display Type LCD
- Chamber Capacity 560 mL
- AC (Wall) Power 100-115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2.2 A
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)
HIGH FLOW HUMIDIFICATION
- Max Flow Range 10-60 LPM (Default), 2-25 LPM (Junior Mode)
- OXYGEN Compatible Up to 15 LPM