Heated Slim Tubing for DreamStation & System One "60 Series" REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
This Heated Tubing delivers your precise, preferred level of humidity, regardless of outside temperatures and humidity levels, while also protecting against rainout. When connected to your DreamStation or SystemOne "60 Series" REMstar sleep therapy device, with heated humidifier, the tubing can be set to one of five heat settings or turned off completely if desired.
USAGE: This tubing is designed for use with your sleep therapy device's heated humidifier; however it can be connected to your device without a heated humidifier if preferred. When this tubing is connected to a device without heated humidifier it will NOT heat.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) HT15 (Replaces SYSHT15)
- HCPCS Code A4604
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959022331
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- All DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DreamStation, DreamStation Pro, DreamStation Auto, etc.); all "60 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP Machines (REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 760, etc); as well as the System One REMstar SE.
- Total Length (Aprox) 6 Feet
- Inner Diameter 15 MM
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex