AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine Package with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
BiLEVEL POSITIVE AIRWAY PRESSURE FOR COMFORT
AirCurve 10 S delivers bilevel pressure at a high level on inspiration (iPAP) and a lower level on expiration (ePAP) so breathing feels more natural and comfortable throughout the night. In addition AirCurve 10 S's Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the shape of your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural overall breathing experience.
INTELLIGENT & QUIET OPERATION
AirCurve 10's whisper quiet motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. In addition AirCurve 10 S has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screens back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
BUILT-IN HUMIDAIR HUMIDIFIER
Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during bilevel therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirCurve 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirCurve's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
SMARTSTART & AUTO STOP CONVENIENCE
The AirCurve 10's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Really, what could be more simple!
AirCurve 10's Ramp feature helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. Ramp works by delivering lower pressures at the beginning of therapy, to help you fall asleep, and then increasing pressures to your prescribed levels over time. The AirCurve 10's Ramp can be set between 5 and 45 minutes or turned off completely.
SLIM & HEATED TUBING OPTIONS
AirCurve 10 S comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities upgrade to ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in your shopping cart.
CLIMATE CONTROL WITH CLIMATELINEAIR TUBING
When you use ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirCurve 10 the system's advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask during sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
VSYNC LEAK MONITORING
AirCurve 10's Vsync monitors mask leaks throughout the night and compensates by adjusting baseline pressures to maintain therapy effectiveness.
TiCONTROL TIME LIMITS
TiControl is an additional setting on the AirCurve S designed to assist patients with COPD, obstructive lung disease, and similar respiratory conditions. With TiControl your doctor can extend the inspiratory (IPAP) phase of therapy, based on your personal needs, to provide you with sufficient time to inhale completely before EPAP is engaged. AirCurve 10 can also be used in conjunction with continuous flow oxygen therapy up to 15LPM. (A standard Oxygen Enrichment Adapter is required for oxygen use.)
INTELLIGENT THERAPY TRACKING & ON SCREEN DISPLAY
AirCurve 10's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, average inspiratory pressure, average expiratory pressure, and AHI. The AirCurve 10 also includes more advanced reporting on items such as tidal volumes, frequency of breathing, AI, CAI, minute ventilation, and more.
AirCurve 10 comes with an SD Data Card pre-installed in the unit. In addition built in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
MYAIR PERSONALIZED THERAPY SUPPORT
Like your own sleep coach, ResMed's new optional online program, myAir, provides support during every stage of treatment. By giving you access to your therapy data, it lets you continually track your progress and see how well youre doing. Emails or text messages can also provide helpful education and encouragement to support you along the way. As you mark your successes and celebrate your milestones with awards and badges, youll stay motivated to keep going. Patients can view their sleep data from the previous night using the myAir dashboard. Intuitive icons and charts make the dashboard simple to understand and follow.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirCurve 10 S, Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, SlimLine Breathing Tube, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed Users Manual. Additional accessories including ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing and Long Life Chambers included depending on selections at checkout.
- Part Number(s) 37213 (AirCurve 10 S with Heated Humidifier), 37214 (AirCurve 10 S with Heated Humidifier & ClimateLineAir Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0470
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498372133, 00619498372140
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin Australia (Typical)
- AirCurve 10 S is FAA Approved This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
BiLevel with Chamber = 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches
External Power Supply = 5.50 x 1.88 x 1.25 Inches
BiLevel with Chamber = 2.75 Lbs
External Power Supply = 1.30 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, BiLevel
- Pressure Range 4-25 CM H2O
- Ramp Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes, SmartStart & Stop
- Comfort Technology Easy-Breathe, EPR (Depending on Current Device Mode)
- Rainout Reduction ClimateControl with optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Alarms On Screen Messages Including High Leak Detected, Water Tub Not Inserted Properly, Air Tubing May Not Be Connected Properly, Mask May Be Fitted Incorrectly, Tubing Blocked, System Fault, Air Filter May Be Blocked, etc.
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, SlimLine, and ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Supplemental Oxygen Up to 15LPM in CPAP or BiLevel S Mode (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Data Included 365 Days of Summary Data; Variable Amount of Detailed Data Including Usage Hours, Events (AHI) Per Hour, Mask Seal, Humidifier Functionality, Days Used, Days Used More Than 4 Hours, Average Usage, Used Hours, Average Pressure, Leak Rate, AHI, Total Apnea Index, Central Apnea Index, etc.
On Screen Sleep Report
Desktop Software Not Available to Consumers
- Humidifier Capacity 380 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard and Optional Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier CPAP Compatible Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Humidifier Notes Humidifier plate can be turned OFF, and used as a "cool passover" humidifier, to conserve energy. Humidifier chamber CAN be left empty if heater plate is turned OFF.
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to BiPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 Minimum to 8 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.30 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 53 Watts Typical; 104 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.69 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts or 24 Volts
- DC Power Consumption 51 Watts Typical; 106 Watts Peak
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory