AirTouch™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME PROVIDES OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
AirTouch F20's frame flexes naturally to fit each individual user's facial profile, minimizing facial contact, improving stability, and providing an unrestricted field of view. F20 doesn't require any facial contact above the eyes and integrated padding, within the frame, adds cushioning so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your bedtime routine without worrying about pinching, pressure or red marks from your mask.
ULTRA SOFT MEMORY FOAM FULL FACE CUSHION
AirTouch F20's UltraSoft Cushion is ResMed's softest ever. UltraSoft cushions feature lightweight, breathable memory foam that delivers unprecedented comfort and a light, breathable seal -- even at high pressures. UltraSoft cushions are much more adaptable to facial features than traditional silicone cushions; and they're breathable so the cushion feels more natural on the face. Three cushion sizes are available -- Small, Medium and Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
AirTouch UltraSoft cushions should not be cleaned like traditional silicone cushions, instead they should be wiped down daily with a mask cleaning wipe and then replaced after 30 days of use. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush Headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F20 masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the UltraSoft cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off. All AirTouch F20 masks come with Standard Headgear with blue highlights.
CIRCULAR DIFFUSED VENTING & QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
The AirTouch F20 features a one-piece elbow with quick release squeeze-tabs so it's easy to detach with one hand at night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing drag. Advanced venting, around the elbow, delivers an ultra quiet performance. Air is dispersed gently away from the user and bed partners so everyone can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night's sleep.
AIRTOUCH F20 & AIRFIT F20 LET YOU SLEEP YOUR WAY
AirTouch F20 & AirFit F20 masks are built around the same flexible, padded frame and headgear system so all of the cushions and parts on both masks are completely interchangeable. Easy and convenient AirTouch F20 & AirFit F20 let you customize to suit your needs and sleep your way!
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Product Guide (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Cushion Care Guide (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Introduction (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Video Brochure (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask UltraSoft Cushion (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Hair Management Tips (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Changing Your Cushion (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Assembly Instructions (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Disassembly Instructions (YouTube)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask Cleaning Instructions (YouTube)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Plush Headgear
- Part Number(s) 63000 (Small), 63001 (Medium), 63002 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498630004, 619498630011
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The F20 is a non-invasive accessory used for channeling airflow (with or without supplemental oxygen) to a patient from a positive airway pressure (PAP) device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bilevel system.
- Country of Origin Australia, China (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-40 CM H2O (Recommended)
Cartridge Filter Kit with Check Valve for SoClean® 2 CPAP Cleaners & Sanitizers | 30 | | filter-check-valve-kit-soclean-2-cpap-sanitizer
Control III CPAP Mask & Tubing Disinfectant Cleaner - 16oz Concentrate | 15.75 | | CONTROL-III-16-maril-cpap-disinfectant-cleaner
Control III CPAP Mask & Tubing Disinfectant Cleaner - 2oz Concentrate | 4.95 | | CONTROL-III-02-maril-cpap-disinfectant-cleaner
Citrus II CPAP Mask & Tube Cleaning Wipes - 62 Pack | 11.95 | | wipes-citrus62-pack-cpap-bipap-mask-cleaner