If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
LIGHTWEIGHT & OPEN FULL FACE MASK
The AirFit F30 CPAP Mask is one of the quietest and lightest full face masks on the market with a minimalist look and feel designed for modern sleep therapy users. Made of advanced ultra-light materials the F30 mask feels light on the face; and highly adaptive cushions and headgear provide an easy custom fit.
ULTRA COMPACT FULL FACE CUSHION
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush fabric headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F30 masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the UltraCompact cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off. All AirFit F30 masks come with Standard Headgear with blue highlights.
ADVANCED QUIETAIR DIFFUSER ELBOW
- AirFit F30 CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit F30 CPAP Mask Product Guide (PDF)
- AirFit F30 CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
^frequently asked questions~
- Is There a "For Her" Version of the AirFit F30?
The AirFit F30 is designed to fit a wide range of patients -- men and women -- using a single highly adjustable headgear size and two cushion sizes. There is not a specific "For Her" version of the AirFit F30 mask or headgear.
- Why Do You Only Offer Small & Medium AirFit F30 Cushions?
ResMed only offers AirFit F30 Full Face Cushions in two sizes -- Small and Medium. In studies these two sizes were shown to deliver a good fit to over 93% of patients.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Cushion, Plush Headgear & QuietAir Elbow
- Part Number(s) 64100 (Small with Headgear), 64101 (Medium with Headgear)
- HCPCS Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The AirFit F30 mask is intended to be used by patients weighing more than 66 lb who have been prescribed non-invasive positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy such as CPAP or bi-level therapy. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic hemostatic clip implanted in your head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
- Country Australia, China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-30 CM H2O (Recommended)