Philips Respironics Nasal Cushion for DreamWear CPAP Masks
The DreamWear mask's nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils without actually inserting into them or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge.
USAGE: To determine your current cushion's size, look for an abbreviation (S, M, MW or L) on the side of the cushion. Any cushion size will fit on any DreamWear mask so if you find you want to try a different size you can simply purchase a new cushion rather than having to buy a whole new mask.
USE WITH DREAMWEAR GEL PILLOW MASKS: These cushions are interchangeable with DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows Masks, so if you want to use a nasal cushion on your DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows Mask you can simply remove the existing cushion and replace it with a new nasal cushion.
USE WITH DREAMWEAR FULL FACE MASKS: These cushions are interchangeable with DreamWear Full Face Masks. To use a DreamWear Nasal Cushion with a DreamWear Full Face Mask both the full face cushion and headgear must be switched out with nasal versions.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1116740 (Small), 1116741 (Medium), 1116743 (Medium Wide), 1116742 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7032
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959402003, 0060959402010, 0060959402034, 0060959402027
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Contains: Silicone & Polycarbonate