If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear (Silicone Pillows)
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
INNOVATIVE SOFT, SILICONE FRAME
One of DreamWear's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal pillows. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to your facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
SUPER SOFT SILICONE NASAL PILLOWS
This DreamWear mask comes with lightweight, silicone nasal pillows that are remarkably soft, contouring to the base of the nostrils to create a soft, secure seal without pressure or pinching.
SIMPLE, SECURE HEADGEAR & TUBING ATTACHMENT
DreamWear Nasal Pillows Masks feature updated soft headgear with arms that stabilizes the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMAL CONTACT & AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dream Wear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
SIZED TO FIT
DreamWear Silicone Nasal Pillow Masks are available with four different pillow sizes -- Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large. You can choose the pillow size you prefer in your shopping cart; or if you're not sure which size you need you can upgrade to a FitPack with multiple pillow sizes to find your best fit. For added customization DreamWear masks are available with three different frame sizes. Most users will prefer the Medium frame regardless of their pillow size; but Small and Large frames are available in your shopping cart.
COMPATIBLE WITH DREAMWEAR NASAL & FULL FACE CUSHIONS TOO!
This DreamWear mask is also compatible with DreamWear Full Face and DreamWear Nasal Cushions, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it's easy!
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Brochure (PDF)
- DreamWear Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamWear Nasal Pillows CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 2-4 Silicone Pillows Cushions, Frame, and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1146468 (FitPack with Medium Frame and Small, Medium, Medium Wide & Large Pillows), 1146470 (FitPack with Small & Medium Frames and Small & Medium Pillows)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP or bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)