If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
INNOVATIVE SOFT, SILICONE FRAME
One of DreamWear's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
UNDER-THE-NOSE NASAL CUSHION
The DreamWear mask's nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils without actually inserting into them or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
UPDATED, MORE SECURE HEADGEAR & TUBING ATTACHMENT
DreamWear features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMAL CONTACT & AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dream Wear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
COMPATIBLE WITH DREAMWEAR GEL PILLOWS & FULL FACE CUSHIONS TOO!
This DreamWear mask is also compatible with DreamWear Full Face Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it's easy!
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Brochure (PDF)
- DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Complete Nasal Mask with 4 Cushions (Small, Medium, Large & Medium Wide) and Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1116700
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959023758
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP or bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Contains: Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane Foam, Nylon, Spandex, Thermoplastic Elastomer, and Polyester.
- Type Nasal Cradle Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)