Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tubing for AirSense™ 10 CPAP & AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
When a ClimateLineAir tube is attached to your AirSense 10 CPAP machine it will automatically engage a special Auto Climate Control Mode. Auto Climate Control monitors temperature and humidity levels at the mask and in the breathing tube, and adjusts automatically as required to reduce rainout and achieve optimum temperatures and humidity levels for a comfortable sleep therapy experience.
ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing also features a 360º swivel for increased freedom of movement without kinks or dragging.
CLEANING & CARE: ClimateLineAir tubing can only be used when your AirSense or AirCurve's built-in HumidAir humidifier is on and activated with water in the chamber. ClimateLineAir tubing should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent. Once washed it should be rinsed thoroughly and allowed to air dry (out of direct sunlight and/or heat). Do NOT reattach ClimateLineAir tubing to your CPAP or BiLevel device until the tubing is completely dry. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.^literature~
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 37296
- HCPCS Code A4604
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498372966
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- Total Length (Aprox) 2 Meters
- Inner Diameter 15 MM
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex