If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package with BlueTooth
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
BUY NOW & EARN $22.70 TO SPEND LATER
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The DreamStation Go Auto uses the same premium auto-adjusting technology as it's bigger sibling the DreamStation Auto. DreamStation Go monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure you're receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable and successful sleep.
A-FLEX PRESSURE RELIEF FOR EXTRA COMFORT
Clinically-proven A-Flex pressure relief technology built into the DreamStation Go enhances traditional positive airway pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The A-Flex technology allows DreamStation Go to deliver just the right amount of pressure relief, at the beginning and end of every breath, providing a more natural breathing, and sleep therapy, experience.
In addition to A-Flex, DreamStation Go is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly, and Auto On/Off capabilities to automatically start and stop therapy when a user puts on or takes off their mask.
ADVANCED EVENT DETECTION & RESPONSE
DreamStation Go tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
strong>BUILT-IN USB CHARGING PORT
One of the most unique features of the DreamStation Go is the built in USB port which lets you plug a phone or other small electronic device into the DreamStation Go for charging. It's great for eliminating extra cords at home or on the road.
BLUETOOTH & DREAMMAPPER APP CAPABILITIES BUILT IN
The DreamStation Go was built from the ground up to make therapy tracking and compliance easy and understandable for patients and doctors. Each device comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card pre-installed for data storage. After each sleep session the DreamStation Go displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep Progress report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days. More detailed information is also available within the "My Info" section of the device or via the free DreamMapper App (iPhone, iPad & Android).
Micro-flexible tubing is an added benefit of the DreamStation Go sleep therapy device. This improved tubing is the smallest tubing Respironics offers and it successfully minimizes bulk and weight on the bed. Micro-flexible tubing is 58% slimmer than standard CPAP tubing. The Micro-Flex tube snaps easily onto the DreamStation Go for a secure fit and it is compatible with any CPAP mask as well.
(OPTIONAL) INTEGRATED BATTERY MAKES TRAVEL FUN
If you spend time camping off the grid, or you want to sleep on the road or while kicking back in a plane, the DreamStation Go's integrated battery is the power solution you need. DreamStation Go's battery snaps onto the CPAP device to create a single integrated unit with an average run time of 13 hours between charges; and you can even plug your phone into the USB port on the DreamStation Go device so it will stay charged up as well.
(OPTIONAL) INTEGRATED HEATED HUMIDIFIER
Many sleep therapy users appreciate the added moisture and humidity provided by heated humidifiers; but most travel CPAP machines don't offer true water based humidifiers or the solutions offered are too big and bulky. The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier solves these problems with a tightly integrated unit that snaps securely onto the DreamStation Go device to form a single unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary touch screen display. The DreamStation Go heated humidifier weighs less than a pound when empty and fits nicely into Respironics medium travel kit when attached to the CPAP. In addition it can be used with tap water, distilled water or bottled water making it one of the most convenient, capable humidifiers on the market.^literature~
- DreamStation Go Product Brochure (PDF)
- DreamStation Go User Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation Go Humidifier User Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation Go Battery Run Times (PDF)
- DreamStation Go Battery FAA Letter (PDF)
- DreamMapper App User Guide (PDF)
- DreamMapper Site User Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation Go FAQs & Trouble Shooting (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamStation Go Portable Auto CPAP, BlueTooth, Reusable Foam Filter, 6-Foot Micro-Flex Tubing, North American Power Cord, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (APAP Only). Carrying Case, Battery Pack, and Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DSG500S11
- HCPCS Code Not Applicable
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959044463
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The Philips Respironics DreamStation Go systems deliver positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in spontaneously breathing patients weighing over 30 kg (66 lbs.). It is for use in the home or hospital/institutional environment.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) Light Gray & White
PAP = 5.90 x 5.95 x 2.32 Inches
PAP with Battery = 10.25 x 5.95 x 2.32 Inches
PAP with Humidifier = 9.96 x 5.95 x 2.32 Inches
PAP = 1.9 Lbs
PAP with Battery = 3.4 Lbs
PAP with Humidifier = 2.8 Lbs
- Display Type Touchscreen Color Display
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
SmartRamp with Event Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 30.7 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Auto On/Off Auto Off with Mask Detection
- Comfort Technology C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex (Settings = None, 1, 2, 3)
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and MicroFlex 12MM Tubing
- Humidifiers Integrated DreamStation Go Humidifier (Optional)
- Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Lifetime on Optional MicroSD Data Card; Over 1-Year On-Board.
- Data Included Therapy Hours, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Leak
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
- Humidifier Integrated DreamStation Go Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 240 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Fixed Humidification = 0 Off to 5 Maximum; Adaptive Humidification = Auto or from 4 to 10 Hours in 0.5 Hour Increments.
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- Battery Power Optional Integrated Overnight Battery Pack
- Battery Type Lithium Ion battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 62 Watt Hours
- Battery Size 4.8 x 5.9 x 2.3 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.5 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1 Night Per Battery Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings or leak rates will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 10CM most users will achieve 13 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 5 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life≥ 70% of rated capacity after 500 cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesPeriodically charge the battery pack if not used regularly. For best performance DreamStation Go Overnight Batteries should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge when connected to AC Power; either separately from the DreamStation Go device or when attached to the device in UPS mode. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your device. The DreamStation Go Battery cannot be used when the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier is attached to the CPAP.