DreamStation Go Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package with BlueTooth
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The DreamStation Go is a fully portable travel CPAP machine and it is FAA Approved which makes it the perfect travel companion. The compact size of the DreamStation Go, measuring at half the size of System One and DreamStation machines, doesn't compromise the machine's performance. The DreamStation Go uses the same advanced technology as other trusted Respironics machines.BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH & DREAMMAPPER APP CAPABILITIES
The DreamStation Go was built from the ground up to make therapy tracking and compliance easy and understandable for patients and doctors. Each device comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep Progress report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days. More detailed information is also available within the "My Info" section of the device or via the free DreamMapper App (iPhone, iPad & Android).DreamStation Go tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy. A-FLEX PRESSURE RELIEF FOR EXTRA COMFORT
Philips Respironics's clinically-proven A-Flex pressure relief technology enhances traditional positive airway pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The A-Flex technology allows the DreamStation Go to deliver just the right amount of pressure relief, at the beginning and end of every breath, providing a more natural breathing experience.
In addition to A-Flex, the DreamStation Go is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly, and Auto On/Off capabilities to automatically start and stop therapy when a user puts on or takes off their mask.MICRO-FLEXIBLE TUBING
Micro-flexible tubing is an added benefit of the DreamStation Go machine. This improved tubing is the smallest tubing Respironics offers and successfully minimizes bulk. Micro-flexible tubing is 12mm - 58% smaller than their 22mm performance tubing. The click-connect side cuff simplifies connection of the mask tube to the machine.OPTIONAL OVERNIGHT BATTERY FOR EVEN MORE TIME
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go's overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours** when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with USB port and others.^literature~
- DreamStation Go Product Brochure (PDF)
- DreamStation Go User Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation Go FAQs & Trouble Shooting (PDF)
- DreamStation Go Battery FAA Letter (PDF)
- DreamMapper App User Guide (PDF)
- DreamMapper Site User Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation Go FAQs & Trouble Shooting (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamStation Go Portable Auto CPAP, BlueTooth, Reusable Foam Filter, 6-Foot Micro-Flex Tubing, North American Power Cord, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (APAP Only). Carrying Case, Battery Pack, and Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DSG500S11
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959044463
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The Philips Respironics DreamStation Go systems deliver positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in spontaneously breathing patients weighing over 30 kg (66 lbs.). It is for use in the home or hospital/institutional environment.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- DreamStation Go Auto CPAP is FAA Approved This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) Light Gray & White
- Size (Approx) PAP = 5.9 x 5.9 x 2.3 Inches
PAP = 1.9 Lbs
PAP with Battery = 3.4 Lbs
- Display Type Touchscreen Color Display
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
SmartRamp with Event Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 30.7 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Auto On/Off Auto Off with Mask Detection
- Comfort Technology C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex (Settings = None, 1, 2, 3)
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and MicroFlex 12MM Tubing
- Supplemental Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Lifetime on Optional MicroSD Data Card; Over 1-Year On-Board.
- Data Included Therapy Hours, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Leak
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- Battery Power Optional Integrated Overnight Battery Pack
- Battery Type Lithium Ion battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 62 Watt Hours
- Battery Size 4.8 x 5.9 x 2.3 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.5 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1 Night Per Battery Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings or leak rates will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 10CM most users will achieve 13 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 5 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life ≥ 70% of rated capacity after 500 cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Periodically charge the battery pack if not used regularly. For best performance DreamStation Go Overnight Batteries should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge when connected to AC Power; either separately from the DreamStation Go device or when attached to the device in UPS mode. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your device.