Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Cartridge Filter Kit with Check Valve for SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaners & Sanitizers
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
BUY NOW & EARN $0.91 TO SPEND LATER
When installed the SoClean's Cartridge Filter converts activated oxygen back to regular oxygen as it leaves the SoClean device. The Check Valve prevents water backflow from your CPAP humidifier into the SoClean 2 device or CPAP electronics.
USAGE: Both the Cartridge Filter and the Check Valve must be in place at all times when using the SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer. For best results both items should be changed on average every 6 months. The SoClean 2 device will alert you when it is time to change the filter. This package is designed for use with all SoClean machines that have 1200SC in the serial number.^literature~ SoClean Filter & Check Valve Replacement
- Open the SoClean so you can see inside the sanitizing chamber.
- Remove the old filter from the SoClean by pulling it up and out; and discard it.
- Remove all protective plastic wrapping and tape from the new filter. Note: You may see some black particles from the filter on the outside of the filter or on your hands. This is normal due to settling during shipping. Any black particles should be wiped off with a soft, dry cloth or paper towel.
- Place the new filter into the filter holder within the SoClean chamber.
- Grasp the barrel of your current check valve firmly and pull the tubing away to detach it from each side. Discard the old check valve. Note: You may have to use a twisting motion to help loosen the check valve from the tubing as you remove it.
- Look at your new check valve and note the direction label, with two arrows, on it. It is critical that the arrows attach to the tube going directly into your CPAP or the SoClean will not work properly.
- Insert the check valve barrel as far as it will go into the ends of both pieces of SoClean tubing.
- After both the filter and check valve have been replaced, reset the SoClean by pressing and holding the "Manual" and "Hourglass" buttons on the front of the device simultaneously until a smiley face appears on the screen. The smiley face means the reset was successful and your SoClean is ready to use.
- Manufacturer SoClean Inc.
- Part Number(s) PN1207
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00187293000761
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- SoClean 2, SoClean 2 Go Not Compatible With SoClean (Original)
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex