If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME PROVIDES OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
AirTouch F20 For Her's frame flexes naturally to fit each individual user's facial profile, minimizing facial contact, improving stability, and providing an unrestricted field of view. F20 doesn't require any facial contact above the eyes and integrated padding, within the frame, adds cushioning so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your bedtime routine without worrying about pinching, pressure or red marks from your mask.
ULTRA SOFT MEMORY FOAM FULL FACE CUSHION
AirTouch UltraSoft cushions should not be cleaned like traditional silicone cushions, instead they should be wiped down daily with a mask cleaning wipe and then replaced after 30 days of use. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush Headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F20 masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the UltraSoft cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off. All AirFit F20 For Her masks come with Small Headgear with lavender highlights.
ADVANCED QUIETAIR DIFFUSER ELBOW
AIRTOUCH F20 & AIRFIT F20 LET YOU SLEEP YOUR WAY
AirTouch F20 For Her & AirFit F20 For Her masks are built around the same flexible, padded frame and headgear system so all of the cushions and parts on both masks are completely interchangeable. Easy and convenient AirTouch F20 & AirFit F20 let you customize to suit your needs and sleep your way!
- AirTouch F20 For Her CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 For Her CPAP Mask Product Guide (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 For Her CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- AirTouch F20 CPAP For Her CPAP Mask Cushion Care (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Cushion, Plush Headgear & QuietAir Elbow
- Part Number(s) 63003 (Small ), 63004 (Medium)
- HCPCS Code A7030, A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498630035 (Small), 00619498630042 (Medium)
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The F20 is a non-invasive accessory used for channeling airflow (with or without supplemental oxygen) to a patient from a positive airway pressure (PAP) device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bilevel system.
- Country Australia, China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-40 CM H2O (Recommended)
AIRTOUCH F20 USAGE TIPS
- Magnetic Clips Alert Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the F20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 2" (50 mm) away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
- AirTouch Cushion Care UltraSoft Memory Foam Cushions should not be submerged in liquid or wiped with alcohol. Instead they should be wiped clean with an alcohol-free CPAP Cleaning Wipe on a daily basis and replaced each month.