If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask Starter Pack with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
TOP-OF-THE-HEAD TUBE & SWIVEL FOR AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
One of the most unique features of the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask is its top-of-the-head tubing connection with 360° swivel. Because your sleep therapy tube attaches at the crown of the head it is always out sight and out of the way, providing you with a clear field of view for reading, watching TV, or getting close to your bed partner. The 360° swivel means the tubing can always be channeled behind you... it's never in your face, and it doesn't weigh you down like more traditional tubing connections!
SOFT, SPRINGFIT FRAME PROVIDES A CUSTOM FIT
The AirFit P30i's soft, silicone SpringFit Frame stretches and flexes, adapting to movement during the night to provide a stable, personalized fit even for the most active sleepers. Air flows through the frame to the quick-release elbow at the top of the head so it easy to disconnect and reconnect tubing if you need to get up at night. Frame wraps are included on the P30i so soft fabric touches your face rather than hard plastic or silicone.
DUAL WALL PILLOWS COMBINE SUPPORT & COMFORT
ResMed's AirFit P30i Dual Wall Pillows slide gently into the nostrils with a soft outer wall for comfort and a secure inner wall for support. The next-generation QuietAir vent on the front of the pillow significantly diffuses airflow exhaust for a truly peaceful night's sleep.
EASY TO PUT ON & TAKE OFF. EASY TO MAINTAIN.
The P30i is designed to slide quickly on and off to make your bedtime routine easier. The headgear attaches and adjusts with convenient soft Velcro straps at the back of the head; and because of the single strap design it's great for a variety of men's and women's hairstyles. With just three parts to clean the AirFit P30i is easy to maintain as well.
SIZED TO FIT
P30i Nasal Pillows are available in three sizes to fit a wide range of users. This Starter Pack includes multiple sizes so you can find your best fit. For added customization P30i masks are available with two different frame sizes. Most users will prefer the Standard frame regardless of their pillow size; but Small frames are also available in your shopping cart.
COMPATIBLE WITH AIRFIT N30i CRADLE NASAL CUSHIONS TOO!
This AirFit P30i mask is also compatible with AirFit N30i Nasal Cushions, so if you want to sleep with a nasal mask one night and a pillows mask the next it's easy, just purchase your preferred N30i Nasal Cushion size and you're all set!
WHISPER QUIET AIR DIFFUSER
Like all AirFit masks, ResMed has worked hard to make the AirFit P30i as quiet as possible. In fact AirFit P30i is 80% quieter than similar nasal pillow masks!
- AirFit P30i CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit P30i CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- AirFit P30i CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 63851 (Small StarterPack with Small & Medium Pillows), 63850 (Standard StarterPack with Small, Medium & Large Pillows)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498638512 (Small), 00619498638505 (Standard)
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The AirFit P30i mask is intended to be used by patients weighing more than 30 kg who have been prescribed non-invasive positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy such as CPAP or bi-level therapy.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines (Adapter required for use with AirMini Travel CPAP Machines.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-25 CM H2O (Recommended)