ResMed ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing for AirSense 11 Series CPAP Machines
When a ClimateLineAir tube is attached to your AirSense 11 Therapy Device it will automatically engage a special Auto Climate Control Mode. Auto Climate Control monitors temperature and humidity levels at the mask and in the breathing tube, and adjusts automatically as required to reduce rainout and achieve optimum temperatures and humidity levels for a comfortable sleep therapy experience.
CLEANING & CARE: ClimateLineAir tubing can only be used when your AirSense 11 HumidAir humidifier is on and activated with water in the chamber. ClimateLineAir tubing should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent. Once washed it should be rinsed thoroughly and allowed to air dry (out of direct sunlight and/or heat). Do NOT reattach ClimateLineAir tubing to your CPAP or BiLevel device until the tubing is completely dry. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.^literature~
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 39102
- HCPCS Code A604
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498391028
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- All AirSense 11 Series CPAP Machines
- Total Length (Approx) 2 Meters
- Inner Diameter 15 MM
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Pressure Range 4-30 CM H2O