AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME PROVIDES OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
AirFit F20's frame flexes naturally to fit each individual user's facial profile, minimizing facial contact, improving stability, and providing an unrestricted field of view. F20 doesn't require any facial contact above the eyes and integrated padding, within the frame, adds cushioning so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your bedtime routine without worrying about pinching, pressure or red marks from your mask.
INFINITY SEAL FULL FACE CUSHION
AirFit F20's ingenious full face cushion features "infinity" loops and variable thickness levels to help reduce blowout and provide support along the sides of the nose while relieving pressure at the nasal bridge. InfinitySeal's soft, frosted surfaces feel more natural on the skin and maintain a secure seal even at the highest sleep therapy pressure levels. Three cushion sizes are available -- Small, Medium and Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush Headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F20 masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the InfinitySeal cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off. All AirFit F20 masks come with Standard Headgear with blue highlights.
CIRCULAR DIFFUSED VENTING & QUICK RELEASE ELBOW
The AirFit F20 features a one-piece elbow with quick release squeeze-tabs so it's easy to detach with one hand at night. The elbow rotates 360° and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing drag. Advanced venting, around the elbow, delivers an ultra quiet performance. Air is dispersed gently away from the user and bed partners so everyone can enjoy a quiet, comfortable night's sleep.
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Product Guide (PDF)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Introduction (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Managing Leaks (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Haircare Tips (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Assembly Instructions (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Disassembly Instructions (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Cleaning Instructions (YouTube)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Quick Release Elbow (YouTube)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Plush Headgear
- Part Number(s) 63400 (Small), 63401 (Medium), 63402 (Large)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498634002, 619498634019, 619498634026
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The F20 is a non-invasive accessory used for channeling airflow (with or without supplemental oxygen) to a patient from a positive airway pressure (PAP) device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bilevel system.
- Country of Origin Australia, China (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Cushion Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 3-40 CM H2O