If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
SOFT, FLEXIBLE FRAME PROVIDES OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
AirFit F20's frame flexes naturally to fit each individual user's facial profile, minimizing facial contact, improving stability, and providing an unrestricted field of view. F20 doesn't require any facial contact above the eyes and integrated padding, within the frame, adds cushioning so you can read, watch TV and enjoy your bedtime routine without worrying about pinching, pressure or red marks from your mask.
INFINITY SEAL FULL FACE CUSHION
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush Headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F20 masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the InfinitySeal cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off. All AirFit F20 masks come with Standard Headgear with blue highlights.
ADVANCED QUIETAIR DIFFUSER ELBOW
AIRTOUCH F20 & AIRFIT F20 LET YOU SLEEP YOUR WAY
AirTouch F20 & AirFit F20 masks are built around the same flexible, padded frame and headgear system so all of the cushions and parts on both masks are completely interchangeable. Easy and convenient AirTouch F20 & AirFit F20 let you customize to suit your needs and sleep your way!
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask Product Guide (PDF)
- AirFit F20 CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Cushion, Plush Headgear & QuietAir Elbow
- Part Number(s) 63400 (Small with Headgear), 63401 (Medium with Headgear), 63402 (Large with Headgear), 63460 (Small), 63461 (Medium), 63462 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498634002, 00619498634019, 00619498634026
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The F20 is a non-invasive accessory used for channeling airflow (with or without supplemental oxygen) to a patient from a positive airway pressure (PAP) device such as a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or bilevel system.
- Country Australia, China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-40 CM H2O (Recommended)
AIRFIT F20 USAGE TIPS
- Magnetic Clips Alert Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the F20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 2" (50 mm) away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.