Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
ResMed Standard Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 HumidAir™ Humidifiers
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
CLEANING & CARE: This chamber is NOT dishwasher safe. It should be cleaned by hand weekly with warm water and a mild detergent. Once clean it should be allowed to dry out completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstalling in your sleep therapy device. Replace as needed on average every 3-6 months. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
USAGE: A water chamber, or a replacement side cover, must always be installed in the AirSense, AirStart or AirCurve device for it to work properly. AirSense, AirStart and AirCurve machines CAN be used with an empty water chamber if the device is set in Airplane Mode. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 37299
- HCPCS Code A7046
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498372997
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia, Malaysia (Typical Origin)
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirStart 10 CPAP Machines, All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL
- Humidifier Chambers Standard