Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
3B Sapphire Blue Tubing for CPAP & BiPAP Machines - 6 Foot
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE & Save 10%%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE & Save 10%%
Sapphire CPAP Tubing from 3B Medical is made of high quality, long lasting materials; and its rich blue coloring looks beautiful and cool in the bedroom. The tubing's smooth bore inner core ensures whisper quiet operation; and the ribbed outer surface provides flexibility and durability. Each tube has two strong, medical grade, rubber endcaps for a secure connection between your mask, your tube and your machine.
USAGE: 3B CPAP Tubes are re-usable and washable. For optimal performance tubing should be washed weekly and replaced every 2-3 months or sooner as needed. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer 3B Medical
- Part Number(s) SAP100
- HCPCS Code A7037
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817783021821
- Country Malaysia (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP machines that use Standard or Performance Tubing including most machines from DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, HDM, Somnetics, ResMed, Respironics, etc. Not Compatible With CPAP & BiPAP machines with non-standard connections like ResMed AirMini.
- Available Color(s) Blue
- Total Length (Approx) 6 Feet
- Inner Diameter 19 MM
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex