12V DC Power Cord for Various Older Respironics CPAP & BiPAP Machines
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
This cord is compatible with a wide range of older CPAP & BiPAP machines from Philips Respironics including: M-Series machines (M-Series REMstar, M-Series REMstar Plus, M-Series REMstar Pro, M-Series REMstar Auto, M-Series BiPAP Plus, M-Series BiPAP Auto, etc.) and "50 Series" PR SystemOne machines (PR SystemOne 150 REMstar, PR SystemOne 250 REMstar Plus, PR SystemOne 450 REMstar Pro, PR SystemOne 550 REMstar Auto, PR SystemOne 650 BiPAP Pro, PR SystemOne 750 BiPAP Auto, etc.).
It will also work with many older systems including the REMstar, REMstar with C-Flex, REMstar Lite, REMstar Plus, REMstar Pro, REMstar Pro2, REMstar Auto, and the Respironics BiPAP Pro.
SYSTEM ONE COMPATIBILITY: This cord is only compatible with "50 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP machines -- DS150, DS250, DS450, etc. It will not work with newer "60 Series" System One machines such as the DS560 and the DS460. For "60 Series" machines use DC Cord Part 1097568 available elsewhere on this site.SYSTEM ONE 50 & 60 SERIES DIFFERENCES
- BRANDING = 60 Series System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines include branding that is painted onto the unit and only include the words "System One" on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 Series System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 Series System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 Series System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1001956
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 606959412491
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin (Typical)