Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Salter 1600Q 'Quiet' Nasal Cannula with 4 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
The clear, lightweight Salter 1600Q Cannula incorporates a unique one piece anatomical design that eliminates the need for irritating flaps. The 4-foot supply tube includes a three-channel, crush and kink-resistant design; while the over-the-ear style head set ensures secure positioning, allowing for more freedom of movement without worrying about shifts or oxygen loss.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Part Number(s) 1600Q-4
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 8 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Tapered
Side Profile = Tapered Curve Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 3 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 5.5 Feet (4 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 3.5 Inches
- Prong Length 0.375 Inches
- Prong Width 0.1875 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.5 Inches