Vanish Nasal Cannulas with 2 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
The curved face plate Vanish Nasal Cannulas aligns naturally with facial contours for a comfortable fit while the gently curved nasal prongs fit easily into the nostrils without over extending. The cannula's over-the-ear design, with sliding bolo loop, provides a comfortable and secure fit.
The Vanish Cannula's multi-channel oxygen supply tube is crush and kink-resistant with a standard connector for easy attachment to standard oxygen tubing.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Captive Technologies
- Part Number(s) 1902, 1902-5, 1902-50
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Available Color(s) Clear
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Straight
Side Profile = Curved Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 6 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 3.5 Feet (2 Foot Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 2.5 Inches
- Prong Length 0.375 Inches
- Prong Width 0.125 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 Inches