Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Salter Micro (Low Flow) Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
The diminutive size and clear coloring of the Micro Cannula make it less visible on the face helping to increase patient confidence and compliance. The over-the-ear bolo style headset allows for maximum freedom of movement without excessive skin contact or irritation.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Part Number(s) 1616-7
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 00607411100710
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Clear
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 3 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Tapered
Side Profile = Tapered Curve Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 3 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8.5 Feet (7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 2.0 Inches
- Prong Length 0.375 Inches
- Prong Width 0.125 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.5 Inches