If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed Mirage FX For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SIMPLE & SOPHISTICATED
ResMed's Mirage FX Masks (including the Mirage FX and Mirage FX For Her) are a true leap forward in nasal CPAP mask design. With only four parts (including the headgear) it is hard to imagine more simple nasal mask designs. It is also hard to imagine designs more sophisticated or state of the art.
The Mirage FX For Her is built around a streamlined, lightweight, durable frame strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, yet soft enough to accommodate user movement during sleep. The mask's integrated, flexible, winged forehead support moves and stretches with the user to provide a dynamic range of fit and adjustment.
Mirage FX For Her's dual-wall, Spring Air cushion is coated with soft-touch frosting to provide comfort and even pressure distribution. The unique design provides an even softer texture and removed undercushion at the nasal bridge to reduce the pressure, soreness, irritation and discomfort commonly felt in this senstitive area. At the front of the FX's Spring Air cushion is an in-moulded vent ring that disperses air gently and quietly away from the user and bed partners.
ResMed has developed a unique textile composition specially for the Mirage FX For Her's headgear. The materials used are soft, flexible and breathable, improving comfort and support for users. The headgear's form-fitting design springs to life, ready to fit and wear. The SoftEdge straps have rounded, seamless edges to reduce touch points, marks and discomfort. This mask includes Small Pink Adjustable SoftEdge Headgear.
Mirage FX For Her's squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach from the mask frame with just one hand. Tubing can also be attached to the elbow prior to the elbow being attached to the frame. This eliminates the hard snap of a swivel and pushing into the face.
Overall the revolutionary Mirage FX For Her is easy to fit, wear, clean, and adjust. Their streamlined and unobtrusive design can help new CPAP and BiLevel users overcome the physical and emotional barriers to accepting therapy; and more experienced users will love the soft, easy fit and the amazing experience of wearing a truly ultra-light (less than 2.5 ounces including headgear) mask.
SIZES & OPTIONS
Mirage FX For Her Masks are available in two sizes -- small and standard. The standard size is designed to fit most users; and the small mask is designed for users with more petite nasal features.
- Mirage FX For Her CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage FX For Her CPAP Mask Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Mirage FX For Her CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Mirage FX For Her CPAP Mask User Guide - English (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage FX For Her Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 62128 (Standard), 62109 (Small)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498621286, 00619498621095
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines (Adapter required for use with AirMini Travel CPAP Machines.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Standard, Wide
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)
On Sale: $32.00
DreamStation 2 Heated MicroFlex Tubing
On Sale: $34.00
Siesta Full Face CPAP Mask FitPack
On Sale: $79.00