If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SIMPLE & SOPHISTICATED
ResMed's Mirage FX Masks (including the Mirage FX and Mirage FX For Her) are a true leap forward in nasal CPAP mask design. With only four parts (including the headgear) it is hard to imagine more simple nasal mask designs. It is also hard to imagine designs more sophisticated or state of the art.
The Mirage FX is built around a streamlined, lightweight, durable frame strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, yet soft enough to accommodate user movement during sleep. The mask's integrated, flexible, winged forehead support moves and stretches with the user to provide a dynamic range of fit and adjustment.
Mirage FX's dual-wall, Spring Air cushion is coated with soft-touch frosting to provide comfort and even pressure distribution. The unique design provides an even softer texture and removed undercushion at the nasal bridge to reduce the pressure, soreness, irritation and discomfort commonly felt in this senstitive area. At the front of the FX's Spring Air cushion is an in-moulded vent ring that disperses air gently and quietly away from the user and bed partners.
ResMed has developed a unique textile composition specially for the Mirage FX's headgear. The materials used are soft, flexible and breathable, improving comfort and support for users. The headgear's form-fitting design springs to life, ready to fit and wear. The SoftEdge straps have rounded, seamless edges to reduce touch points, marks and discomfort. SoftEdge headgear is available in two sizes and colors -- Standard Gray, Small Gray, and Small Pink.
Mirage FX's squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach from the mask frame with just one hand. Tubing can also be attached to the elbow prior to the elbow being attached to the frame. This eliminates the hard snap of a swivel and pushing into the face.
Overall the revolutionary Mirage FX is easy to fit, wear, clean, and adjust. Their streamlined and unobtrusive design can help new CPAP and BiLevel users overcome the physical and emotional barriers to accepting therapy; and more experienced users will love the soft, easy fit and the amazing experience of wearing a truly ultra-light (less than 2.5 ounces including headgear) mask.
SIZES & OPTIONS
Mirage FX masks are available in three sizes -- small, standard and wide. The standard is designed to fit most users. The wide mask is designed for users with wider nasal features, and the small mask is designed for users with more petite nasal features.
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask User Guide - English (PDF)
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask User Guide - French (PDF)
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask User Guide - Portuguese (PDF)
- Mirage FX CPAP Mask User Guide - Spanish (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage FX Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 62103 (Standard), 62118 (Wide)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498621033, 00619498621187
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Standard, Wide
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)