Mirage Liberty™ Nasal Pillows Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
ResMed's brings together a minimalist mask and cushion design with the comfort and superior seal of nasal pillows to create a great new full face mask, the Mirage Liberty. Unlike traditional full face masks which use a large frame and cushion to cover the entire mouth and the nose the Mirage Liberty incorporates two separate cushion systems to create a smaller, more adaptable and more user friendly CPAP/BiLevel interface.
The Liberty uses dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action to adapt to different nostril sizes and different nose-to-mouth heights, angles and nasal contours. The pillows' thin outer walls are soft and comfortable and their thick inner walls ensure support and an effective seal. Airflow between the two walls helps the pillows to continually adjust to contours within the nostril. Each pillow sits gently at the entrance to the nostrils and moves independently of the other for a secure, stable fit. The Liberty's oral dual-wall cushion provides exceptional seal and accomodates jaw movement, eliminating the need for most chinstraps.
Liberty's set-and-forget headgear clips and supportive headgear mean that the mask is easy to fit, easy to take off and easy to put on without needing constant adjustments.
Additional comfort features like built-in quiet-flow vents, a quick release elbow for easy tube disconnect, and reduced facial contact make the Mirage Liberty is a great new option for CPAP/BiLevel therapy.^features~
- Enhanced Comfort - New dual-wall mouth cushion and nasal pillows with trampoline action enchance comfort and seal
- Seal With Stability - Supportive headgear with stabilizing elements helps achieve seal without overtightening the mask
- Quiet Performance - Built-in vents disperse air gently and quietly
- Free Field of Vision - Liberating, minimalist design gives you the freedom to read, watch television and wear glasses at bedtime
- Less Skin Contact - Small overall mask size reduces facial contact minimilizing the chance of skin irritation
- Ultra Light - Lightweight, durable construction means the mask feels lighter on the face than standard full face masks
- First-Time Fit - Dual-Wall mouth cusion and nasal pillows provide a comfortable seal and multiple cushion/pillow sizes included with each mask pack mean a great fit first-time and everyt time
- Easy to Wear, Easy to Clean - Headgear keeps it shape when removed so that it's easy to put on and easy to take off; and fewer parts than most masks mean it's easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - User Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products Site (Web Link)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 61300 (Small Mask with Small, Medium & Large Pillows), 61301 (Large Mask with Small, Medium & Large Pillows)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7027 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498613007, 619498613014
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China, Singapore (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Hybrid Full Face Nasal Pillows Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O