If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
ResMed Mirage Liberty™ Nasal Pillows Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
BUY NOW & EARN $5.00 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
UNIQUE DESIGNResMed's brings together a minimalist mask and cushion design with the comfort and superior seal of nasal pillows to create a great new full face mask, the Mirage Liberty. Unlike traditional full face masks -- which use a large frame and cushion to cover the entire mouth and the nose -- the Mirage Liberty incorporates two separate cushion systems to create a smaller, more adaptable and more user friendly CPAP/BiLevel interface.
DUAL-WALL PILLOWS & CUSHIONThe Liberty uses dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action to adapt to different nostril sizes and different nose-to-mouth heights, angles and nasal contours. The pillows' thin outer walls are soft and comfortable and their thick inner walls ensure support and an effective seal. Airflow between the two walls helps the pillows to continually adjust to contours within the nostril. Each pillow sits gently at the entrance to the nostrils and moves independently of the other for a secure, stable fit. The Liberty's oral dual-wall cushion provides exceptional seal and accomodates jaw movement, eliminating the need for most chinstraps.
ENHANCED COMFORTThe dual-wall cushion and pillows with trampoline action truly do enhance the comfort and seal of this mask. Additional comfort features like built-in quiet-flow vents, a quick release elbow for easy tube disconnect, and reduced facial contact make the Mirage Liberty is a great new option for CPAP/BiLevel therapy.
ULTRA LIGHTThis lightweight, durable construction means the mask feels lighter on the face than standard full face masks. And because of the overall small mask size, facial contact is minimal which lessens the chance of skin irritation.
EASY TO WEAR, EASY TO CLEANThe Mirage Liberty Headgear keeps it shape when removed so that it's easy to put on and easy to take off; and fewer parts than most masks mean it's easy to assemble and disassemble for ease of cleaning. ^literature~
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask User Guide(PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Sizing Guage (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 61300 (Small Mask with Small, Medium & Large Pillows), 61301 (Large Mask with Small, Medium & Large Pillows)
- HCPCS Code A7027 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498613007, 00619498613014
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China, Singapore (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask, Hybrid Full Face Mask, Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)