Mobile DC Power Converter Cord for AirSense™ 10, AirStart 10 & AirCurve 10 Machines
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
USAGE: This is the only DC Cord that should be used with ResMed's AirSense 10, AirStart 10 & AirCurve 10 sleep therapy devices. Using a non-ResMed DC Converter with your ResMed CPAP or BiLevel machine may damage the device. This cord will not work with ResMed Power Station (RPS) II Battery Packs; but a DC Cable for use with those battery packs is available separately. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.^literature~
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 37297
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498372973
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirStart 10 CPAP Machines, All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- Available Color(s) Black
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- DC Power Supply Size 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.6875 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts or 24 Volts
- DC Power Consumption 51 Watts Typical; 106 Watts Peak