FlexiFit 431 Full Face CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
AUTO-CONTOURING CUSHION IS EASY TO FIT & EASY TO WEAR
The FlexiFit 431 Full Face CPAP Mask is recognized for its ease of use, comfort and stability. Each mask pack comes with three highly contoured silicone seals so you can try different sizes to find your best fit. The Full Face Seal with Air Cushion FlexiFit Technology automatically adjusts to a wide rang of facial contours with simple one-step ease so there are no complicated adjustments to worry about.
With the FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask patients who have suffered from mouth breathing or mouth leak can finally enjoy successful therapy and a quiet, peaceful night of sleep.
ADAPTIVE HEADGEAR WITH UNIQUE GLIDER STRAP
FlexiFit 431 mask headgear includes a unique glider mechanism and breathable straps that make it less intimidating, more adaptable and easier to put on and take off than other full face masks. In addition a crown strap complements the mask's under-chin design to maximize stability and eliminate the need for a chin strap or overtightening. Tapered velcro straps are secure and simple to adjust; and the easy-release cord releases the mask in one step making mask removal quick and easy without the need for continual adjustments.
QUIET, ADVANCED AIR DIFFUSER
The FlexiFit 431's advanced air diffuser system channels air away from your face and disperses it quietly through a series of fine holes so that the mask is quiet and there is no disturbing air draft to wake bed partners.
- FlexiFit 431 CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- FlexiFit 431 CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- FlexiFit 431 CPAP Mask - Part Numbers & Diagram (PDF)
- FlexiFit 431 CPAP Mask - Cleaning Instructions (PDF)
- FlexiFit 431 CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel's FlexiFit/Infinity Mask - Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package FlexiFit 431 Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Three Seals (Small, Medium, Large) and Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) HC431 (Small, Medium, Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 9420012414625
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin New Zealand, Mexico (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-25 CM H2O (Recommended)
8 Foot 'Extended' Hose Tubing for CPAP & BiPAP Machines | 8.25 | | 08TU-8-foot-smooth-bore-cpap-bipap-tubing
Universal Inline Bacterial Viral Filter for CPAP Machines | 3.95 | | 1-H1605-inline-bacterial-viral-cpap-filters
HC385 Water Chamber for Fisher & Paykel 200 Series CPAP Machines (Replaces HC345) | 14.25 | | HC385-humidifier-water-chamber-fisher-paykel
ComfortGel Blue NASAL CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 64.95 | | comfortgelblue-nasal-cpap-mask-respironics