ResMed ClimateLineAir OXY Heated Tubing for AirSense 10 CPAP & AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
With ClimateLineAir OXY in place oxygen is titrated directly at the back of your AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 device, removing the inconvenience of a separate oxygen adapter or a direct connection to your CPAP mask.
When a ClimateLineAir OXY tube is attached to your AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 machine it will automatically engage a special Auto Climate Control Mode. Auto Climate Control monitors temperature and humidity levels at the mask and in the breathing tube, and adjusts automatically as required to reduce rainout and achieve optimum temperatures and humidity levels for a comfortable sleep therapy experience.
ClimateLineAir OXY Heated Tubing also features a 360° swivel for increased freedom of movement without kinks or dragging.
CLEANING & CARE: ClimateLineAir OXY tubing can only be used when your AirSense or AirCurve's built-in HumidAir humidifier is on and activated with water in the chamber. ClimateLineAir OXY tubing should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent. Once washed it should be rinsed thoroughly and allowed to air dry (out of direct sunlight and/or heat). Do NOT reattach ClimateLineAir OXY tubing to your CPAP or BiLevel device until the tubing is completely dry. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.^literature~
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 37357
- HCPCS Code A4604
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498373574
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- Total Length (Approx) 2 Meters
- Inner Diameter 19 MM
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex