If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
ResMed Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose)
14-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.14-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
BUY NOW & EARN $57.42 TO SPEND LATER
14-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
PULSE WAVE OXYGEN: THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
Most Portable Oxygen Concentrators deliver a strong "Pulse Dose" of oxygen at the beginning of each breath. This strong initial pulse often wastes oxygen because the flow speed exceeds inhalation speed. Mobi's advanced Pulse Wave smooths oxygen delivery -- syncing it with your natural inhalation period and breathing rate -- so more oxygen is delivered and the delivery is more comfortable too. Mobi delivers Pulse Wave oxygen at settings from 1 - 4.
AT 5.5 POUNDS, MOBI WON'T WEIGH YOU DOWN
Mobi is small, lightweight and durable so you can get rid of oxygen carts and tanks and forget about bottle refills. The internal battery pack will provide power for up to 6 hours of oxygen at a setting of 2. For added time away from fixed power sources Mobi External Batteries add another 3 hours each. Higher settings will reduce battery run time and lower settings will increase it.
Each Mobi package includes a Universal AC Wall Power Cord and a DC Power Cord for use in the "cigarette" style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles. Mobi batteries will recharge automatically whenever AC or DC Power is available regardless of whether the concentrator is currently in use.
ACTIVE & REST MODES ENSURE PROPER OXYGEN DELIVERY
Mobi's adaptive operating system monitors activity and breathing to ensure proper oxygen delivery at all times. When Mobi senses normal, active breathing it will deliver oxygen in Active Mode. During periods of sleep or slow, shallow breathing Mobi will automatically increase sensitivity and switch to Rest Mode. And if no breath is detected at all Mobi will automatically deliver oxygen until normal breathing patterns resume.
CASUAL, COMFORTABLE & STYLISH
Combining style and functionality, ResMed's Custom Carry Bag is the ideal solution for carrying Mobi wherever you go. The rich gray, water resistant fabric is sturdy and durable and best of all it looks great. It features integrated mesh panels to ensure your oxygen concentrator's air vents are free to function properly, padding to protect your device from life's every day bumps and scrapes; easy access to oxygen therapy controls and settings, and integrated pockets and panels to store convenience items and batteries.
For additional storage space and hands free convenience, consider the Mobi Custom Backpack with plenty of space for the concentrator plus supplies for a day away. It includes many of the same great design features as the Custom Carry Bag and is a great optional add on to your Mobi system.
SIMPLE TO USE
Mobi is designed for one-touch startup with an intuitive interface that makes setting changes simple and ensures the most commonly used controls are always at your fingertips. Its bright, easy-to-read display is reassuring with important information like remaining battery life, current therapy level, current therapy mode, and dose delivery timing always clearly in view.
INTELLIGENT ALERTS & RESMED QUALITY BUILT IN
Mobi features alerts for oxygen purity and device functionality so you can be sure your unit is working properly at all times. In the rare event that your oxygen concentrator does malfunction, you can rest easy knowing that it is backed by ResMed's trusted reputation for quality craftsmanship, service and support.
- Does Mobi Have Filters?
The Mobi comes with a disposable air inlet filter preinstalled. The air inlet filter should be replaced every 12 months or sooner if there are any holes or blockages in concentrator's air intake caused by dirt or dust. The Mobi oxygen concentrator should not be used without a filter in place. Both standard and hypoallergenic Mobi Filters are available elsewhere on this site. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- How Does Mobi Make Concentrated Oxygen?
During use air is drawn through an electrically powered compressor and passed through a molecular sieve within the Mobi device. The molecular sieve removes nitrogen from the air, thereby increasing the oxygen content of the gas supplied by the device. Concentrated oxygen is then delivered to the patient through a nasal cannula.
- Does the Mobi Sieve Wear Out?
The Sieve installed in Mobi Concentrators includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. If the sieves begin to fail your Mobi device will alert you with a low oxygen warning. If this occurs please contact your equipment provider or ResMed to arrange repair and replacement.
- Why Does the FAA Label on Mobi Say Activox?
FAA approvals are sometimes based on previous generation devices from the same manufacturer. Mobi's FAA approval is based in part on the previously approved Activox system.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Custom Carrying Case (with Shoulder Strap), Internal Battery, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. External batteries and other extras included depending on bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 35001
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498003020
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The ResMed Mobi is used on a prescriptive basis by adult patients who are diagnosed as requiring supplemental oxygen. This oxygen concentrator will provide supplemental, high concentration oxygen to these patients. It is not life-supporting or life-sustaining. It may be used continuously in a home, institution or travel environment. The Mobi is also portable.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 8.0 x 9.6 x 4.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 5.5 Lbs
- Display Type LCD
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings Not Applicable
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 4
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +6%/-3% at All Settings
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Yes. Audible & On Screen Low Oxygen Purity Alarm.
- Start Up / Warm Up 5 Minutes
- Sound Levels 38.2 dBA Typical at Setting 2 (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 7 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Alarms No Breath Detected, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Purity, High Temperature, Reset Required.
- AC (Wall) Power Universsal 100-240 VAC, 2.0-1.0 A, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 2.25 x 1.25 x 5.35 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.75 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 10 Feet (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Size 4.375 x 2.125 x 1.250 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 0.5 Lbs (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 70 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Input 11-16 VDC
- Battery Power Internal & (Optional) External
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity Internal = Lithium-ion 14.4 VDC; External = 14.8 V, 4400 mAh / 65 Wh
- Battery Size Internal Built into Unit; External = 3.15 x 4.00 x 2.00 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight Internal = (Built into unit); External = 1.1 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time Internal = 8.6 Hours at Setting 1, 6.0 Hours at Setting 2, 3.8 Hours at Setting 3, 3.2 Hours at Setting 4; External = 4.5 Hours at Setting 1, 3.0 Hours at Setting 2, 1.9 Hours at Setting 3, 1.6 Hours at Setting 4. (Average)
- Recharge Time Internal = 3.6 to 6.1 Hours; External = 1.8 to 3.1 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery LifeInternal = 300 Cycles; External = 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesBatteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM. For best results, recharge the external batteries as often as possible. Avoid leaving the device or external battery in a hot environment, especially if exposed to direct sunlight. For long term storage of the external battery, it is recommended that a charge of approximately 40% be maintained on the battery.