Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Standard Filter for Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrators
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
USAGE: Mobi filters are disposable and should be replaced every 12 months or sooner if there are any holes or blockages in Mobi's air intake caused by dirt or dust. The Mobi oxygen concentrator should not be used without a filter in place. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
INSTALLATION: A Torx T8 style screwdriver is required to remove and attach the filter cover on Mobi Concentrators.^literature~
- Manufacturer DirectHomeMedical
- Part Number(s) 36850-MOBI
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- All Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Size (Approx) 2.125 x 1.4375 Inches
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex