If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE & Save 10%%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE & Save 10%%
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
TOP-OF-THE-HEAD TUBE & SWIVEL FOR AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
One of the most unique features of the AirFit F30i Full Face Mask is its top-of-the-head tubing connection with 360° swivel. Because your sleep therapy tube attaches at the crown of the head it is always out of sight and out of the way, providing you with a clear field of view for reading, watching TV, or getting close to your bed partner. The 360° swivel means the tubing can always be channeled behind you... it's never in your face, and it doesn't weigh you down like more traditional tubing connections!
SOFT, SPRINGFIT FRAME PROVIDES A CUSTOM FIT
The AirFit F30i's soft, silicone SpringFit Frame stretches and flexes, adapting to movement during the night to provide a stable, personalized fit even for the most active sleepers. Air flows through the frame to the quick-release elbow at the top of the head so it easy to disconnect and reconnect tubing if you need to get up at night.
PLUSH FABRIC HEADGEAR & MAGNETIC CLIPS
Plush fabric headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability, is included with all F30i masks. Rolled-edge fabric straps on the headgear are designed to be worn loosely so the UltraCompact cushion can adapt to your individual facial contours without excessive pressure. Magnetic clips on the lower straps guide the headgear into the frame so it is quick and easy to put on and take off.
SIZED TO FIT
F30i UltraCompact Cushions are available in 4 sizes -- Small, Medium, Small Wide, and Wide -- to fit a wide range of users. You can choose the cushion size you prefer in your shopping cart. For added customization F30i masks are available with three different frame sizes. Most users will prefer the Standard frame regardless of their cushion size; but Small, Medium or Large frames are also available in your shopping cart.
WHISPER QUIET AIR DIFFUSER
Like all AirFit masks, ResMed has worked hard to make the AirFit F30i as quiet as possible with soft diffuser holes in the front of the mask and in the elbow to ensure fine air dispersal and quiet operation. ^literature~
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 63330 (Small Cushion with Small Frame), 63331 (Small Cushion with Standard Frame), 63332 (Medium Cushion with Standard Frame), 63333 (Wide Cushion with Standard Frame), 63334 (Medium Cushion with Large Frame)
- HCPCS Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498633302, 00619498633319, 00619498633326, 00619498633333, 00619498633340
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The AirFit F30i mask is intended to be used by patients weighing more than 66 lb who have been prescribed non-invasive positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy such as CPAP or bi-level therapy. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic hemostatic clip implanted in your head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-30 CM H2O (Recommended)