If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
F&P Eson Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
IN TUNE WITH YOUR SLEEP LIFE
We sleep for a third of our lives... During sleep we grow and repair; our bodies and minds are rejuvenated. Sleep feeds our quality of life. F&P Eson performs automatically in tune with your SleepLife, maximizing no-fuss comfort and simplicity by minimizing manual adjustments, parts and noise. Eson is available in three sizes -- Small, Medium and Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
ROLL FIT SEAL
As the name suggests, Eson's one-piece Nasal Seal (Cushion) rolls back and forth on the nose, auto-adjusting during sleep to reduce pressure on hard to fit areas, like the bridge of the nose, while increasing overall seal and comfort. The RollFit Seal incorporates integrated stability panels for optimal sealing performance and stability all night long.
Breathable ErgoFit Headgear is designed to self-locate high on the rear of the head to allow for maximum head movement without dislodgment or loss of fit. EmbeddedVelcro Tabs and Easy-Clip Hooks allow for fast and easy fitting and removal without the need for constant adjustments. Two headgear sizes are available: All Small Eson masks come standard with Small ErgoFit Headgear. All Medium and Large Eson masks come standard with Medium/Large ErgoFit Headgear.
This low-profile frame is stable, durable and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. The one frame fits all three seal sizes and has an Easy-Clip frame attachment to aid assembly after cleaning.
Q IS FOR QUIET
The Easy Frame comes with a "Q Cover" elbow vent for super-quiet use and minimal partner draft. The ball-and-socket elbow rotates for freedom of movement while minimizing drag from your CPAP or BiPAP tubing.
- F & P Eson CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- F & P Eson CPAP Mask - Instructions for Use (PDF)
- F & P Eson CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package Eson CPAP & BiPAP Mask with RollFit Nasal Seal and Ergo Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 400449 (Small with Headgear), 400450 (Medium with Headgear), 400451 (Large with Headgear), 400HC571 (Small), 400HC572 (Medium), 400HC573 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012425874, 09420012425881, 09420012425898
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The F&P Eson Nasal Mask is intended to be used by individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level Ventilator treatment. The F&P Eson Nasal Mask is intended for Single Patient Adult Use in the home and Multiple Patient Adult Use in the hospital or other clinical setting where proper disinfection of the device can occur between patient uses.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-25 CM H2O (Recommended)