Philips Respironics Dry Box Assembly for DreamStation Heated Humidifiers
The Dry Box Assembly fits on the interior of the DreamStation Humidifier creating a protective, barrier between the humidifier's water chamber and the rest of the sleep therapy device, capturing and retaining water spills, seepage and leaks so that they do not damage your CPAP or BiPAP. The Dry Box Assembly must be in place at all times while the humidifier is in use.
SEALS: The Dry Box Assembly is paired with a separate Inlet Seal (available elsewhere on this site) that can be removed, cleaned and replaced as necessary. It also has a smaller, permanently attached, exterior seal that cannot be removed or replaced. If the Dry Box's exterior seal is damaged or lost the entire Dry Box Assembly should be replaced.
CLEANING & CARE: The DreamStation Dry Box Assembly may be removed and cleaned as necessary when the seal becomes loose or dirty. For best results, clean by hand with warm water and a mild soap. Once clean the assembly should be laid flat to dry completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstallation. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1120668
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00694157857343
- Warranty 30 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- All DreamStation (Original) Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines. Not Compatible With All DreamStation 2 & DreamStation Go Series Machines.
- Size (Approx) 4.4 x 2.2 x 0.8 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.25 Ounces
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex