Philips Respironics Dry Box Inlet Seal for DreamStation Series Heated Humidifiers
The Inlet Seal fits on the interior of the DreamStation Humidifier's Dry Box Assembly to create a secure seal between the Dry Box and the DreamStation Humidifier's Water Chamber (Tank). It must be in place at all times while the humidifier is in use.
CLEANING & CARE: The DreamStation Dry Box Inlet Seal may be removed and cleaned as necessary when the seal becomes loose or dirty. For best results, clean by hand with warm water and a mild soap. Once clean the seal should be laid flat to dry completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstallation. Replace the seal as needed whenever it appears damaged or worn. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1120613
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00694157857367
- Warranty 30 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- All DreamStation (Original) Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines. Not Compatible With All DreamStation 2 & DreamStation Go Series Machines.
- Size (Approx) 1.75 x 1.10 x 0.50 Inches
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex