If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
F&P Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
DYNAMIC SUPPORT FOR A BETTER FIT
Standard and under-the-nose full face CPAP masks have a narrow vertical support zone that can lead to unwanted leaks, pinching, over-tightening, and ultimately an uncomfortable, and unsuccessful, sleep apnea therapy experience. F&P Vitera includes Dynamic Support, with a RollFit XT Seal and Stability Bar, that expands the support zone allowing the mask to adjust through the night for comfortable, successful sleep therapy.
ROLL FIT XT SEAL
As the name suggests, the RollFit XT Seal rolls back and forth on the nose, auto-adjusting during sleep to reduce pressure on hard to fit areas, like the bridge of the nose, while increasing overall seal and comfort. The RollFit XT Seal incorporates integrated stability panels for optimal sealing performance and stability that adapts to any and all sleeping positions throughout the night. The RollFitx XT Seal extends 93% further than the previous generation Simplus RollFit Seal.
VENTICOOL TECHNOLOGY HEADGEAR
Fisher & Paykel's VentiCool headgear is supplied with all F&P Vitera Full Face CPAP Masks - a custom-made breathable fabric which allows moisture and heat to escape through the headgear fabric. This headgear also has embedded Velcro Tabs and Easy-Clip Hooks which allow for easy fitting and removal without constant adjustments. VentiCool Headgear is designed to keep you cool and comfortable during sleep.
LOW PROFILE EASY FRAME
A slim Easy Frame on the Vitera provides stability in a minimalist format ensuring a clearer line of sight, so your sleep therapy feels less restrictive and cumbersome. One Easy Frame fits all three seal sizes too so changing your mask size is as easy as buying a new cushion.
VISIBLUE HIGHLIGHTS FOR EASY ASSEMBLY & FITTING
Blue highlights, incorporated into key components of the Vitera Full Face Mask, provide visual cues to the user that make the mask easy to orient, assemble and disassemble your mask.
THREE SIZES INCLUDED TO PROVIDE A CUSTOM FIT
Vitera is available in three different sizes — Small, Medium & Large -- to fit a wide range of users. This FitPack includes all sizes so you can try each one and find your best fit every time!
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT WITH THE MYMASK APP
- F&P Vitera CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- F&P Vitera CPAP Mask - Features (PDF)
- F&P Vitera CPAP Mask - Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package Vitera Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 3 Seals (Small, Medium, Large), Elbow, Swivel, and Headgear.
- Part Number(s) VIT1SMLA (FitPack with Small, Medium, Large Cushions)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012461629
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The F&P Vitera Full Face mask is intended to be used by adults weighing ≥ 66lbs (30kgs) who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level therapy.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines (Adapter required for use with AirMini Travel CPAP Machines.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Compatibility Compatible with all Standard CPAP & BiLevel Machines
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)
AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP Machine (Card-to-Cloud Version)
On Sale: $695.00
DreamStation 2 Heated MicroFlex Tubing
On Sale: $34.00
Evora Full Face CPAP Mask FitPack
On Sale: $149.00
AirSense 11 AutoSet APAP Machine
On Sale: $989.00