PowerShell Pack with Battery Module for Z1 Series CPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
STURDY, INTEGRATED & CONVENIENT
The Z1 PowerShell is built to last, incorporating a soft, padded neoprene skin over a solid skeleton. Battery Modules and the Z1 CPAP Machine slide and click into place in the PowerShell to create a single, sturdy, integrated unit. The PowerShell even includes a handy lanyard so you can hang your CPAP in a tent or on your headboard if you prefer not to rest it next to the bed.
THE POWER YOU NEED
The PowerShell holds a single battery module that will last, on average, 1-2 nights between charges. For extra nights away add additional battery modules -- at 9 ounces each they won't weigh you down! Battery modules will automatically recharge in the PowerShell when it is plugged into AC or DC power. The Z1 CPAP machine does NOT need to be in the PowerShell when batteries are charging. If the Z1 CPAP machine is in the PowerShell during charging then it must be placed in standby mode for the battery to charge.
GREAT FOR HOME & AWAY
The Z1 PowerShell is designed for nights away from home, under the stars, in the air, and on the road; but it can also be used as a backup power supply, automatically taking over when your Z1 loses AC power during a storm, power outage or blackout!
NOTES: This package does not include the Z1 CPAP machine which is sold separately on this site. When the PowerShell is not in use, the battery module should be removed from it to preserve battery charge.^literature~
Z1 Travel CPAP
Product Brochure (PDF)
Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer Human Design Medical
- Part Number(s) HD60-7010
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00859477004116
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Compatible with All Z1 CPAP & Z1 Auto CPAP Machines.
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 45 Watt Hours
PowerShell = 6.00 x 4.25 x 3.00 Inches
Battery Module = 4.00 x 3.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
PowerShell = 9.8 Ounces
Battery Module = 9.0 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Battery Module Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 6CM most users will achieve more than 13 hours of run time per battery. At a pressure setting of 14CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes For best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the Z1 PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.