Breas PowerShell with Extended Life Battery Module for Z1 & Z2 Series CPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
STURDY, INTEGRATED & CONVENIENT
The PowerShell is built to last, incorporating a soft, padded neoprene skin over a solid skeleton. Battery Modules and the Z1 or Z2 CPAP Machine slide and click into place in the PowerShell to create a single, sturdy, integrated unit. The PowerShell even includes a handy lanyard so you can hang your CPAP in a tent or on your headboard if you prefer not to rest it next to the bed.
THE POWER YOU NEED
The PowerShell holds a single battery module that will last, on average, 1-2 nights between charges. This package will work with original Z1 batteries; but it comes with a Z1 & Z2 Extended Life Battery that offers twice the power of the original! Battery modules will automatically recharge in the PowerShell when it is plugged into AC or DC power. The Z1 CPAP machine does NOT need to be in the PowerShell when batteries are charging. If the Z1 CPAP machine is in the PowerShell during charging then it must be placed in standby mode for the battery to charge.
GREAT FOR HOME & AWAY
The PowerShell is designed for nights away from home, under the stars, in the air, and on the road; but it can also be used as a backup power supply, automatically taking over if your CPAP loses AC power during a storm, power outage or blackout!
NOTES: This package does not include the CPAP machine which is sold separately on this site. When the PowerShell is not in use, the battery module should be removed from it to preserve battery charge.^literature~
- Manufacturer HDM Breas
- Part Number(s) HD60-7020, 005767
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00859477004116
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Compatible with All Z1 & Z2 Series CPAP Machines.
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 99.4 Watt Hours
- Battery Size PowerShell = 6.00 x 4.25 x 3.00 Inches
Extended Life Battery = 6.125 x 4.00 x 1.375 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight PowerShell = 9.8 Ounces
Battery Module = 15.5 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Extended Life Battery Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 20CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesFor best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the Z1 PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your CPAP or PowerShell.