F&P Brevida Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! For a limited time, get a FREE 6-Foot CPAP & BiPAP Tube when you purchase this mask!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
ULTRA THIN, SUPER SOFT AIRPILLOW SEAL
ADJUSTABLE, CUSTOM FIT HEADGEAR
EFFECTIVE, ECO-FRIENDLY DIFFUSER
VISIBLUE HIGHLIGHTS MAKE BREVIDA SIMPLE TO USE
360° SWIVEL ELBOW WITH FLEXIBILE SHORT TUBE
A short delivery tube extends from the body of the Brevida's elbow to provide a lightweight, flexible connection to your main breathing tube. The flexible tube is designed to minimize pressure and pull on the face and therapy tubing. Two 360° swivels at the elbow and the tube end provide greater flexibility for tube positioning.
TWO SIZES AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE A CUSTOM FIT
Brevida is available in two different sizes -- ExtraSmall-Small and Medium-Large -- to fit a wide range of users. If you're not sure which size you need, consider upgrading to a FitPack, with both cushion sizes, which is available elsewhere on this site.
- Brevida Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Brevida Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Brevida Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask - Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package Brevida CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 1 or 2 Nasal Pillow Seals and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) BRE1SMA (FitPack XS-S & M-L), BRE1SA (XS-S), BRE1MA (M-L)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012436399
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The F&P Brevida Nasal Pillows Mask is intended to be used by individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level therapy.
- Country of Origin New Zealand (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Compatibility Compatible with all Standard CPAP & BiLevel Machines
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-25 CM H2O (Recommended)