Rechargeable Battery Module for Z1 Series CPAP PowerShell
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
USAGE: A Z1 PowerShell is required to use this Battery Module. The Z1 PowerShell with Battery Module (Part HD60-7010) is available elsewhere on this site.
CHARGING: To charge a Z1 Battery Module, insert both the Z1 CPAP and the Battery Module into the PowerShell; then plug the AC power supply into a wall outlet, and place the Z1 in standby mode (display reads 0.0). A fully depleted battery may take up to 8 hours to recharge. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.^literature~
Z1 Travel CPAP
User Guide (PDF)
Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer Human Design Medical
- Part Number(s) HD60-7050
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 859477004130
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Compatible with All Z1 CPAP & Z1 Auto CPAP Machines with PowerShell Packs.
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 45 Watt Hours
- Battery Size 4.00 x 3.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 9.0 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Battery Module Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 6CM most users will achieve more than 13 hours of run time per battery. At a pressure setting of 14CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes For best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the Z1 PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.
Disposable Filter for Z1 Series CPAP Machines - 2 Pack | 7.99 | | z1-cpap-filter-disposable-hdmusa
12V DC Mobile Adapter Power Cord for Z1 Series CPAP Machines | 26.95 | | z1-cpap-mobile-dc-power-adapter-cord
C21 Fingertip Medical Pulse Oximeter | 50 | | medical-pulse-oximeter-ag-industries-c21
Z1 Auto Travel APAP Machine Package with Z-Breathe | 874 | | z1-travel-auto-cpap-machine-hdmusa
Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 109 | | wisp-nasal-cpap-mask-respironics