Extended Life Battery Module for Z1 Series CPAP Machines
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
USAGE: A Z1 PowerShell, available elsewhere on this site, is required to use this Battery Module.
CHARGING: To charge a Z1 Battery Module, insert both the Z1 CPAP and the Battery Module into the PowerShell; then plug the AC power supply into a wall outlet, and place the Z1 in standby mode (display reads 0.0). A fully depleted battery may take up to 8 hours to recharge. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.^literature~
- Manufacturer Human Design Medical
- Part Number(s) HD60-7050
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00859477004130
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country Taiwan (Typical Origin)
- Compatible with All Z1 CPAP & Z1 Auto CPAP Machines with PowerShell Packs.
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 99.4 Watt Hours
- Battery Size 6.125 x 4.00 x 1.375 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 15.5 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Extended Life Battery Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 20CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes For best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the Z1 PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.