Extended Life Battery Module for Z1 Series CPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
USAGE: A Z1 PowerShell, available elsewhere on this site, is required to use this Battery Module.
CHARGING: To charge a Z1 Battery Module, insert both the Z1 CPAP and the Battery Module into the PowerShell; then plug the AC power supply into a wall outlet, and place the Z1 in standby mode (display reads 0.0). A fully depleted battery may take up to 8 hours to recharge. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.^literature~
- Manufacturer Human Design Medical
- Part Number(s) HD60-7050
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00859477004130
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin Taiwan (Typical)
- Compatible with All Z1 CPAP & Z1 Auto CPAP Machines with PowerShell Packs.
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 99.4 Watt Hours
- Battery Size 6.125 x 4.00 x 1.375 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 15.5 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Extended Life Battery Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 20CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes For best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the Z1 PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 CPAP or PowerShell.