SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Continuous Flow & Pulse Dose)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE! Get a FREE pulse oximeter and 10 FREE Nasal Cannulas when you purchase this bundle.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
When it comes to toughness, SimplyGo is no pushover. With a long-life compressor, high-quality parts, a high-impact resistant design, and oversized cart wheels, the SimplyGO POC is built to set new standards of ruggedness. During development, SimplyGo was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including drops, impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to ensure reliable performance day in and day out. SimplyGo is proudly built to last in the USA at Philips Respironics award-winning manufacturing plant in Kennesaw GA and includes an extended 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
ONE ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE
SimplyGo's non-clinical styling and ease-of-use make it great to use and appealing to live with. Whether it's a day spent with family at home, a walk across the street, a ride across town, or a trip around the world, the SimplyGo has the power, the style and the looks to get you there. SimplyGo is approved for use on commercial airlines by the FAA.
IN A CLASS BY ITSELF
SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing ten pounds or less. That means SimplyGo will be able to keep up with your portable oxygen needs today, tomorrow and for years to come. SimplyGo offers oxygen delivery in three convenient modes: Continuous Flow Mode, Pulse Dose Mode, and Sleep Mode.
Continuous Flow Mode
POWERED FOR SUCCESS
One of the keys to SimplyGo's portability is its lightweight and compact battery (like those found in many laptop computers). SimplyGo's battery is immediately accessible and can be easily switched out when a new battery is needed. There are no awkward external battery belts or connectors that get in the way, or hard-to-maintain internal batteries. The basic SimplyGo system comes with one Lithium Ion battery so you don't have to buy more batteries than you need. But if you want more power, extra batteries fit easily into the SimplyGo's zippered pouch or handy accessories bag. Want more time away from fixed power sources? Simply take along more batteries.
- SimplyGo Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- SimplyGo Concentrator 360° Tour (Flash)
- SimplyGo Concentrator Fact Sheet (PDF)
- SimplyGo Concentrator Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SimplyGo Concentrator User Manual (PDF)
- Does the SimplyGo Have Filters?
The SimplyGo is equipped with a permanent internal bacteria filter. There are no user replaceable filters on the SimplyGo and the internal filter should generally not need to be replaced during the normal working lifetime of the unit.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package For a limited time all SimplyGo Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Carrying Case, Rechargeable Battery, Mobile Cart, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Bag, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries, Extended Warranty and Other Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 1068987
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959005723
3 Years (5 Year Extended Available)
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Each SimplyGo carries an FAA Approved Label for Easy Identification This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 11.5 x 10 x 6 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 10 Lbs with Battery
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 2 LPM (in .5 Increments)
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 6
- Oxygen Per Pulse 1=12 ml, 1.5=18 ml, 2=24 ml, 2.5=30 ml, 3=36 ml, 3.5=42 ml, 4=48 ml, 4.5=54 ml, 5=60 ml, 5.5=66 ml, 6=72 ml (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 87 to 96% at All Settings
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Yes. Audible & On Screen Low Oxygen Concentration Alarm.
- Sound Levels ≤ 42 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 30 Feet (Maximum)
External: None Required
Internal: Bacterial filter designed to last the life of the concentrator
- Alarms Low Oxygen Purity, No Breath, High Breath Rate, No Flow, Low Battery, Depleted Battery, Wrong Battery, System Technical Fault
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- Power Consumption 120-150 Watts
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- DC Power Input 11.5 to 16 Volts DC
- Battery Power 1-6 Batteries Included Depending on Bundle Selected
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (14.4 VDC, 6600 mAh)
- Battery Size 4.25 x 7.50 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.5 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
Setting 1 = 3.4 Hrs Pulse; 1.6 Hrs Continuous
Setting 2 = 3.0 Hrs Pulse; 0.9 Hrs Continuous
Setting 3 = 2.2 Hrs Pulse
Setting 4 = 1.7 Hrs Pulse
Setting 5 = 1.3 Hrs Pulse
Setting 6 = 1.3 Hrs Pulse (Average)
- Recharge Time 2-3 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.