Philips Respironics Battery Pack for SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrators
BUY NOW & EARN $5.61 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
Each battery will last approximately 3.0 hours on a pulse dose setting of 2 and 1.6 hours on a continuous flow setting of 1. Higher oxygen settings will reduce overall operating time.
Batteries will recharge in the concentrator whenever it is connected to AC or DC power. In addition batteries can be recharged outside of the concentrator using the Charger/Recalibrator which is sold separately on this site.
USAGE: For best results SimplyGo batteries should be fully charged, via AC (wall) power, prior to first use. Some vehicles may not have sufficient power output to the DC Power Supply to both operate the device and charge the battery. Test your vehicle's charging capabilities prior to taking a trip.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1082662
- HCPCS Code E1356
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959401365
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Weight (Approx) 1.5 Lbs
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (14.4 VDC, 6600 mAh)
- Battery Size 4.25 x 7.50 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.5 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 3.4 Hrs Pulse; 1.6 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 2 = 3.0 Hrs Pulse; 0.9 Hrs Continuous
- Setting 3 = 2.2 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 4 = 1.7 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 5 = 1.3 Hrs Pulse
- Setting 6 = 1.3 Hrs Pulse
- Recharge Time 2-3 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesBatteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.