SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 2 LPM
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE! Get a FREE pulse oximeter and 10 FREE Nasal Cannulas when you purchase this bundle.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
AT HOME IN THE HOME
The SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator is beautifully crafted with a rich, charcoal gray exterior that looks great with any decor. Because SimplyFlo is designed for use at home it has no battery pack or internal power options; instead it uses standard AC wall power to provide medical grade oxygen (87-96% concentration) 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. SimplyFlo supports tubing and cannulas up to 100-feet in length so you can move about freely while your SimplyFlo stays put.
EASY TO LIVE WITH
SimplyFlo uses an advanced internal design to operate more quietly -- about 50 dBA -- than most stationary concentrators; and the motor is energy efficient so your electric bills will be kept under control whether you're using it only at night or 24-hours a day. If you find that your nose dries out when you use oxygen, a matching bubble humidifier connector kit is available for the SimplyFlo.
COMPATIBLE WITH SLEEP THERAPY
SimplyFlo is a great option for CPAP or BiPAP users who require supplemental oxygen at night. Just add an Oxygen Connector Adapter to your sleep therapy setup and SimplyFlo can deliver oxygen directly via your CPAP or BiPAP mask.
EASY TO USE & INFORMATIVE
The SimplyFlo's onboard control panel is simple, user friendly, and incredibly easy to use. There are just 4 buttons (on/off, alarm mute, oxygen flow up and down) and a backlit LCD display to show your current status and liter flow. SimplyFlo has four audible alarms -- low oxygen purity, no flow, system technical fault, and loss of power -- so you'll always know immediately if there are any problems with your therapy. Alarms can be muted with a simple push of a button if necessary.
While the SimplyFlo is considered to be a stationary concentrator it is great for travel too. If you're an oxygen user that only requires therapy occasionally or at night (or if you use a portable concentrator during the day) the SimplyFlo is easy to bring with you for use whenever it's needed. There is even an optional travel case available if you prefer not to pack your SimplyFlo in with your other luggage. Just remember there aren't any battery options for the SimplyFlo so you will need to plug it in whenever you need to use it.
Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package For a limited time all SimplyFlo Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Cord, 50-Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Manual. Travel Case and Extras also included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 1076773
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959028845
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Size (Approx) 11.5 x 10 x 6 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 8.5 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
.5 to 2 LPM
(+/- 15% or 150 ml/min whichever is greater)
(3 minute running average)
- Oxygen Concentration 87 to 96% at All Settings
- Sound Levels 50 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 100 Feet (Maximum)
External: None Required
Internal: Air Inlet Filter (gross particle), Main Flow Bacterial Filter
- Alarms Low Oxygen Purity, No Flow, System Technical Fault, Loss of Power
- AC (Wall) Power 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A Max
- Power Consumption 120 Watts Maximum
- DC (Mobile) Power Available Optional Accessory
- Battery Power Not Applicable