Side Cover Panel for PR System One "60 Series" REMstar Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
When using a PR System One "60 Series" CPAP or BiPAP machine, or PR System One REMstar SE CPAP, without a heated humidifier this side cover may be snapped into place on the side of the machine where the long breathing tube is connected.
USAGE: Philips Respironics DOES NOT include the side cover with new machines when they are purchased with a heated humidifier as it is considered to be an optional accessory. Some early "60 Series" machines did require a side panel and those purchasers were provided with a side panel at the time of purchase. Refer to your machine's manual to determine whether a side cover is required or not when using the machine without a humidifier.
COMPATIBILITY: This item is compatible with all "60 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP machines -- REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 760, etc -- as well as the System One REMstar SE. It will not work with older "50 Series" System One machines such as the REMstar Plus 250 and the REMstar Auto 550. Parts for "50 Series" machines are available elsewhere on this site.SYSTEM ONE 50 & 60 SERIES DIFFERENCES
- BRANDING = 60 Series System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines include branding that is painted onto the unit and only include the words "System One" on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 Series System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 Series System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 Series System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1099592
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin United State of America (Typical)