External AC Power Supply for PR System One "60 Series" REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Two versions of the PR System "60 Series" External Power Supply are available:
Choose the 60-Watt Power Supply if you are using a 60 Series CPAP or BiPAP machine by itself or with a heated humidifier and standard, non-heated tubing.
Choose the 80-Watt Power Supply if you are using a 60 Series CPAP or BiPAP machine with a heated tubing heated humidifier and heated tubing.
TIPS: If you're uncertain of which Power Supply to choose, the 80-watt power supply can be used with any "60 Series" machine so it is always the safest option.
USAGE: The power cord/cable, which plugs into the wall, is not included. If you are missing that cord please see Cord Part 1005894 elsewhere on this site.
COMPATIBILITY: This item is compatible with all "60 Series" System One CPAP & BiPAP machines -- REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 760, etc -- as well as the System One REMstar SE. It will not work with older "50 Series" System One machines such as the REMstar Plus 250 and the REMstar Auto 550. Parts for "50 Series" machines are available elsewhere on this site.SYSTEM ONE 50 & 60 SERIES DIFFERENCES
- BRANDING = 60 Series System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines include branding that is painted onto the unit and only include the words "System One" on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 Series System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 Series System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 Series System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 Series System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 Series System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1091398 (60-Watt Power Supply), 1091399 (80-Watt Power Supply)
- HCPCS Insurance Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country of Origin (Typical)
60-Watt Power Supply = 4.75 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches
80-Watt Power Supply = 6.00 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches
60-Watt Power Supply = .9 Lbs
80-Watt Power Supply = 1.2 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz