ResMed Power Station (RPS) II Battery Pack for CPAP & BiLevel Machines
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
A LIGHTWEIGHT & POWERFUL BATTERY PACK
At the heart of the RPS II is a powerful Lithium-Ion Battery like those found in most laptop computers. A single battery weighs just 2-pounds and will power your ResMed CPAP for 13-14 hours at 10CM. If you need more power you use the optional Coupler Kit to connect two RPS II batteries in series. When coupled the secondary battery will automatically take over when the first battery runs out. RPS II Batteries recharge with the standard AC Power Supply from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel device so there is no extra recharging cord needed.
STYLISH TRAVEL BAG, INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED
The RPS II's Travel Bag is designed to hold one or two batteries and includes a handy access panel so that batteries can be connected to a CPAP device or recharged while still in the bag. In addition a zippered pouch on the front of the bag can stores cables and accessories.
READY FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
RPS II is the ideal travel CPAP battery solution for wherever life takes you. It meets all FAA regulations for use on commercial flights, and it's also great for use when camping, biking, or during unexpected power outages at home.
RPS II Battery Pack
Fact Sheet (PDF)
RPS II Battery Pack
User Guide (PDF)
RPS II Battery Pack
Compatibility Sheet (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package RPS II Battery, Travel Bag, PSU Recharging Adapter, and DC Power Adapter. Select Additional Battery & Charging Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) 24923
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498249237
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Yes, RPS II is Approved for Use on Commercial Airlines This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- All S9 CPAP & BiLevel Machines (S9 Escape, S9 Elite, S9 AutoSet, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP Auto, S9 VPAP ST, S9 VPAP Adapt SV, etc.), All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirStart 10 CPAP Machines, All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- Available Color(s) Black & Silver
- Size (Approx) Travel Case = 11.25 x 7.5 x 4.5 Inches
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Size 9 x 5 x 1 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 2 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time Run times for most CPAP & BiLevel machines average between 13-14 hours at 10 CM. Run times will vary depending on the age of your machine, breath rate, leak rate, and machine settings. (Average)
- Recharge Time 4 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes RPS II Battery Packs recharge using the included PSU Adapter and the AC Power Supply with Cord from your existing CPAP or BiLevel Device. The Off/On Switch on the back of the RPS II Battery must be in the 'On' position when charging. Battery should not be left for more than 3 months without being fully recharged. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear | 169 | | amara-view-full-face-cpap-mask-philips
Side Cover for AirSense™ 10, AirStart ™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines | 14.45 | | resmed-airsense-10-cpap-side-cover
Universal Inline HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) Humidifier & Bacterial Viral Filter for CPAP Machines | 4.95 | | inline-bacterial-viral-hme-filter-cpap-medicomp
S9™ Series PSU Adapter for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II Battery Packs | 37.45 | | 24946-psu-adapter-for-rps-ii-resmed-power-station