If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirMini AUTO Ultra-Portable APAP Machine Package
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
AN ADVANCED SYSTEM FOR HOME & TRAVEL
AirMini is more than just an ultra portable Auto-CPAP machine, it's a turn-key solution for sleep therapy at home or on the go. AirMini Auto includes ResMed's advanced Autoset and AutoSet For Her breathing algorithms for effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels all night long. The AutoSet algorithm monitors your breathing and, when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort.
WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE CPAP MASK!
AirMini is optimized for use with ResMed's latest masks including specially designed AirFit P10 Pillow Masks, N20 & N30 Nasal Masks, and F20 & F30 Full Face Masks. AirMini can also be used with your favorite mask from any manufacturer when paired with a ZephAir Standard Tubing Connector.
THE FUTURE IS NOW WITH BLUETOOTH & THE AIRMINI APP
Download the free AirMini App for iOS or Android and you can manage your sleep therapy comfort settings and track therapy progress directly on your phone or tablet. With the push of a button the elegant AirMini App syncs data wirelessly, via a BlueTooth connection, so you can review your sleep score each morning and access the previous 30 days of sleep data too. It's a great way to stay engaged with your sleep therapy.
SMARTSTART & AUTO STOP CONVENIENCE
The AirMini's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own, AirMini lets you do that too with just a touch of a button... Really, what could be more simple!
EXPIRATORY PRESSURE RELIEF (EPR)
ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
AUTORAMP WITH SLEEP ONSET DETECTION
AirMini's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects youre asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it. If you prefer to set a specific ramp time for your device, or turn ramp off altogether, you can do that too. Comfort settings are easy with the AirMini App.
(OPTIONAL) HUMIDX EFFECTIVE WATERLESS HUMIDIFICATION
AirMini's HumidX Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifiers provide the comfort of humidification without the bulk and hassle of traditional water based systems. With a mini HumidX filter installed in your AirMini compatible mask, exhaled heat and moisture are captured and stored in the HME prior to reaching your mask's vents. When you inhale the HumidX HME releases the humidity back into your therapy stream for effective, portable humidification.
HumidX HME Humidifiers are exclusively compatible with the following AirMini Mask Setup Packs: AirFit and AirTouch N20 & N30 Nasal, F20 Full Face, and P10 Nasal Pillow.^literature~
- AirMini Auto-CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirMini Auto-CPAP HumidX Humidification (PDF)
- AirMini Auto-CPAP User Guide (PDF)
- AirMini App eHelp Guide for iOS (PDF)
- AirMini App eHelp Guide for Android (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirMini Auto-CPAP Machine, Drawstring Travel Bag, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Starter Filter, and Printed User Manual. Additional accessories are available as add ons in your cart.
- Part Number(s) 38113
- HCPCS Code Not Applicable
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498381012
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The AirMini self-adjusting system is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb. It is intended for home and hospital use.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- ResMed P10 Pillow, N20 & N30 Nasal, and F20 & F30 Series Full Face AirFit & AirTouch Masks. In each case a special mask setup pack is required for compatibility. In addition AirMini can be used, with a ZephAir Connector, with standard CPAP tubing and any CPAP mask.
- Size (Approx) 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 0.66 Pounds (10.6 Ounces)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings Mode: AutoSet, Pressure: 5-20 CM H2O, Expiratory Pressure Relief Enabled, EPR Setting 1, Smart Start Enabled, Smart Ramp Enabled.
- Ramp AutoRamp with Sleep Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Leak Detection Only
- Auto On/Off Yes, SmartStart & Stop
- Comfort Technology EPR (Settings = Off, 1, 2, 3 CM H2O)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Masks Directly Compatible with ResMed AirMini Mask Setup Packs. Also Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks when using a ZephAir Connector.
- Tubing Directly Compatible with ResMed's AirMini Tubing. Also Compatible with All Standard CPAP Tubing when using a ZephAir Connector.
- Humidifiers HumidX Heat Moisture Exchangers (HME) Humidifiers Available for Optional Use with Select ResMed Masks. Replace every 30 days for best results.
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Included Total Usage Hours, Firmware Version, Last Synced, Previous Night's Sleep Score (Includes Usage Hours, Mask Seal, Events Per Hours, Mask On/Off Events), and Sleep Score Summary (Previous 30 Nights).
- Data Viewing Free AirMini App (iOS or Android)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 3.50 x 2.00 x 1.35 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.5 Pounds (8 Ounces) (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 6.3 Watts Typical; 27 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Power Optional Accessory