Fisher & Paykel HC150 Heated Humidifier with Ambient Tracking for CPAP & BiPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
MORE COMFORTABLE THERAPY
Up to 80% of CPAP/BiPAP users complain of upper airway or nasal symptoms which can occur due to cold, dry air during therapy. Unfortunately these symptoms may be so severe that treatment is discontinued. The nasal mucosa is responsible for heating and humidifying the air we breath. Research has shown the increased airflow of CPAP/BiPAP can overwhelm our natural ability to humidify inspired air. As a result, the nasal mucosa may become dry, irritated and swollen. The HC150 adds heated humidification to standard CPAP therapy, maintaining mucosal hydration and preventing discomfort.
INTELLIGENT AMBIENT TRACKING
During the night, room temperatures often drop. When this occurs, humidification users commonly notice condensation and water droplets forming in the tubing. Many find the associated gurgling noise -- commonly known as rainout -- irritating and are often forced to drain the tubing during the night. To overcome this, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare has developed the HC150 Humidifier with a unique Ambient Tracking feature. Ambient Tracking adjusts heater plate temperature throughout the night to compensate for changes in room temperature so that condensation is minimized while humidity is maximized.
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package HC150 heated humidifier, US power cord, tubing, two HC325 water chambers, mounting tray, tubing connectors, and printed instructions.
- Part Number(s) HC150PACKJHU
- HCPCS Code E0562
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012413345
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) 2.1 x 5.2 x 5.7 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.8 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 480 mL
- Humidifier Chambers Disposable & Optional Long Lasting
- Humidifier Power AC Power Supply with Cord
- Humidifier Settings 1 - 4 (Approximately 86°F to 149°F)
- AC (Wall) Power North American Only: 115 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption 92 Watts Maximum
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available