Philips Respironics System One REMstar PRO 460 CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT AND MORE
The System One REMstar PRO 460 includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, AUTOMATIC altitude adjustment, data card, the latest "flex" comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the REMstar PRO 460 features resistance control technologies that adjust to different mask styles, and advanced therapy tracking capabilities -- including advanced event detection and reporting.
FLEX COMFORT TECHNOLOGIES - C-FLEX and C-FLEX+
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The REMstar Pro 460 reduces pressure on exhalation and softens the transition between exhalation and inhalation to create a more natural therapy breathing experience.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL & HEATED TUBING
Many sleep therapy users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier measures and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and humidity levels to deliver a precise, user selected, level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes. Include System One Heated Tubing to provide protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing systems. The System One's Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
SMART TECHNOLOGY MODES
The REMstar PRO 460 offers three operational modes -- Auto-Trial, CPAP-Check, and straight CPAP -- to help optimize your sleep therapy settings.
- Auto-Trial Mode delivers breath-by-breath Auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total of 30-days. At the end of the Auto-Trial period, the device will automatically transition into the CPAP-Check mode at the pressure the patient was at or below 90% of the trial period time. (Note that Auto-Trial mode is for temporary use only and must be used for a minimum of 3 nights to be effective. The REMstar PRO is NOT an Auto-CPAP Machine.)
- CPAP-Check Mode checks on the user every 30-hours to determine if therapy pressure is optimal. If not, it automatically adjusts the nightly fixed CPAP pressure by 1 cm H2O (with maximum upper and lower limits of 3 cm) to obtain an ideal pressure.
- Straight CPAP Mode is for use when therapy with no changes or checks is preferred. In straight CPAP mode the REMstar PRO will not make pressure checks or adjust therapy levels although normal therapy data will still be tracked.
SYSTEM ONE RESISTANCE CONTROL
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the System One Resistance Control instructs your CPAP to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
ADVANCED EVENT DETECTION & REPORTING
The System One REMstar PRO tracks many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition the REMstar PRO can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
BLUETOOTH BUILT-IN! SLEEPMAPPER COMPATIBLE
The upgraded REMstar Pro 460 is SleepMapper Compatible with Bluetooth built-in! SleepMapper is a secure mobile sleep therapy monitoring solution designed to help you understand and enhance your sleep therapy experience. SleepMapper works with the data stored on your CPAP to provide personalized therapy tracking, feedback, and coaching. With SleepMapper information is easy to see, simple to find, and convenient to use. Learn More
- System One 60 Series CPAP Brochure (PDF)
- System One 60 Series CPAP Specifications (PDF)
- REMstar Pro 460 User Manual (PDF)
- PR SystemOne Resistance Control (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar Pro 460 CPAP with Bluetooth, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, 2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Custom Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DS460BT (REMstar Pro 460), DS460HBT (REMstar Pro 460 with Heated Humidifier), DS460TBT (REMstar Pro 460 with Heated Humidifier and SystemOne Heated Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959030121
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 7.00 x 5.50 x 4.00 Inches
CPAP with Humidifier = 7.00 x 10.75 x 4.00 Inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 3.0 Lbs
CPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 Lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 60-Watt Power Supply = 4.75 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches
80-Watt Power Supply = 6.00 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 60-Watt Power Supply = .9 Lbs
80-Watt Power Supply = 1.2 Lbs (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory